The Wasteland Survivor

In the year 2520, The War continues as Michael, The Lone Gunman, Survives such encounter of the nuclear and many wars (Possibly he experienced seven), but for him, But he had to wear gloves, because there's a mysterious "Infection" Happened, It's ...

In the year 2520, The War continues as Michael, The Lone Gunman, Survives such encounter of the nuclear and many wars (Possibly he experienced seven), but for him, But he had to wear gloves, because there's a mysterious "Infection" Happened, It's called the SV (It means Beta-Symbiote Virus), which whenever it comes contact with something or something else, It will turn to something more dangerous than before.

Fun fact: Michael is consider a Survivalist as he knew about The Marvel Universe Symbiote Arche-Types.

Age: he is around 15-20

Gender: Male

Title: [The Survivor of the Seventh wars]

Artifact: Suppressor Mk 40. (Which released energy-bullet laser)

Rule: Survive

Powers: Shadow Manipulation, Laser Manipulation, Light Beam Emission, and Auto Seeking Targets

Hidden Power: Using "Chips" To empower, Heal, and Actions. But if he is infected by the SV, He could be a Venom Symbiote in one second(There are four types of chips.
Armor Chip *Golem armor, Basilik Scales*
Skill Chip *Thieves Reward, The Ringer, and Maw of Shoggoth*
Attack Chip *Assailant Robot -Beam- , Chimera Breath, Black Mage Meteor/LVL: Death, and Iron Maiden Sharp Spikes*
Passive Chip *Regeneration*, *Focus*, *Iron Will*, *Seeker*, *Acrobatics*, and *Perception boost* )

Element: Shadow

Charge Attack: Suppressed Shot "Sigma Radiation" (A Single Bullet can Reduce Movement speed/evasion and Reaction time)

Charge Attack (Hidden): Seven Worldly Guardians "Primordial Judgment" / Awakening "Thousand Tendrils that lashes out to their Foes"

Personality: Michael seems a bit quiet for most of the time but goes serious when it comes to battle, he is kinda nocturnal due to he sleeps often, and very sensitive about diseases which he can freak out in any moment. but also he is kinda had a trait which he hates anything, like Francis in Left 4 Dead

Liked Relationship: The Seven Guardians (A Unknown Group which was used to preserve and save the different worlds but got separated after the "The Great Break"), Gunzo (March of the Two Thousand and the Survivalist), Edward Brock/Venom (Crossovers happens sometimes), Eika Ebisu (He considered her as a playful spirit, he actually visits the sanzu River in stacking stones to be towers, it's part of his life though), Francis (The I hate Anything list), and Orin Kaenbyou (Hell Cats carrying corpses which Michael kills)

Disliked Relationship: Carnage (MCU, He really hates blood), Mutants (Even in the slightest threat), and Pulsar (he hates crows)

Crush: Gunzo/Edward Brock (Really he is more on Edward Brock)

Background: ??? (Data was deleted in processing)

Main Theme: Corpse Voyage ~ Be of Good Cheer! (Orin Theme, Main), Venom Theme (Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite, Battle)