The unknown

Somehow, A Unknown Orb flies roundabout in the Forest, So suddenly multiple spears appeared and hit almost anyone who dares to enters it's way, Kaisen Nue was a mysterious entity, born from the unknown, awaken in to the world

Age: Unknown but looks kinda young

Gender: Male

Title: [ The Unidentified Entity ] / [The Multi-Tailed Spears of a Nue]

Artifact: Spear of the Nue and Shield of the Unknown

Rule: Unidentified (Somehow no translation)

Powers: He possessed the same powers as Nue Houjuu but later modified that it will turn into a trap or something like that.

Powers (Hidden): Actually, He is a Weapon summoner but later became know that he could summon a Desolate shield that could protect him from harm, and possibly that he has unknown power generator, from Fire wielding to somehow Force and Nuclear.

Element: All (He is Nue alright)

Charge Attack: Ominous Sign " Shadow that converge the Area"

Charge Attack (Hidden): Unidentified Entity "Beast of Justice / Beast of Grief / Beast of Wrath / Beast of Terror" (Actually, That might be a Modified version of the UFO, The Beast of Justice takes form a jellyfish, Grief takes form of a Lone Lion, Wrath takes form of a Tiger, and Terror Takes form of a Snake)

Personality: Kaisen is cunning, calm, quiet, protective, serious, somehow he has a unidentified mood, and likes to troll people around

Liked Relationships: Tangaroa, Hombretigre (Once helped during the luchador match as the opposing team got distracted from the sounds of Air raid sirens), Temujin (Somehow, Even a Wild Wind somehow makes a Nue happy enough to stay away from a Nue Slayer), and Nue Houjuu (Acting like he's more than a NUE person *Pun alert*)

Disliked Relationships: Mobs, Snow (Breaking in was his way through), and Yosuke Hoshimura (Due to being studied)

Crush: Hombretigre (His "Wings" Are the Source of Eternal Life and possibly a replacement for his Broken, discarded wings he had before)

Background: ??? (Unidentified story)

The Multi-Tailed Spears of a Nue: Kaisen Tail was unused for some time, now he used it in course of battle, Multi-tailed and spears-like edges, he is capable of attacking enemies from behind, and his artifact soon glows in somehow The Rainbow Colors, Red, Blue, and Green. Then comes the beast that came from his Shield and Spear, The Unidentified Entities, Terror, Grief, Wrath, and Justice.

Main Theme: Heian Alien (Nue Theme, UFO, Main and Battle Theme)