13

Serina scream from the blinding pain and tried to get away by rolling over but he grab one of her shoulder to stay her then hold both her hand with one hand above her head. She sob and close her eyes as a tear roll down when that position made him sunk an inch into her.

"Please... it hurts" she whispered and tried again to get him off her by lifting her hips and sob when that made his cock gain another more inch into her.

"Stay still" Seth said in such a commanding voice against her ear that she obey without thought.

Silence reign, the only thing that can be heard is his hard breathing and her sob.

"Serina, there's still more of me so I suggest that you stay very still. I don't want to hurt you more than I already have" he whispered gently in her ear then rub his nose against her cheek.

"More of you?" she asked in shock. He's already splitting her in two. How can she take more? "I don't think I like this. We don't fit  so if you would be kind enough to get off me?" she continued in a whisper, trying to get her hands free. 

He bit her ear a little then lift his head to look at her eyes, not letting her hand go.

"Your pussy muscle is squeezing my cock so hard, I'm about to come" he said, brushing their nose then giving her open mouth a quick kiss.

"I don't know how to stop" she said worriedly after a while of concentrating and not able to stop her pussy muscle. She can feel all of him, so big and so hard, when her pussy wall squeezes again.

Seth gasped and groan at the same time then gently pushed the hair away and dry her tears from her face as he looked down at her.

"Does it still hurt?" he asked after a moment.

Serina frown and pause a moment, feeling, then shake her head a little.

"I feel full" she answered innocently, wiggling a little.

"Good" he said in a pain voice and kiss her until she kiss him back. Letting her hand go, he bit her lower lip a little then stand up straight.

Serina blushed when he again hold her legs apart and look at where they were join. Her eyes rounded when she feel him grow more harder inside her. She look down between her thigh and saw for herself that he's telling the truth. His cock is not even half inside her. She also saw blood on his cock, no wonder it hurts, she thought.

"Look at me" his voice is husky.

She lift her eyes to meet his and their gazes hold. She gulp and wetness gather between her thigh at the way he look at her. Her eyes rounded when without a word he slowly eased into her to the hilt. She closed her eyes and whimpered, trying to hold still.

This is what it means to be his mistress. She was prepared and read every book she can find. She even read the kama sutra but she thinks some of those position is humanly impossible. She thought she can like this part of their relationship, she's attracted to him physically, but she was not prepared for his size and the pain of his invasion. From the book, she thought it's gonna be pleasant since many people like to do this.

She open her eyes to frown at him when she heard him laugh. This is not funny, she thought., it feels like a baseball bat is inside her.

"No. It's not funny" Seth agreed seriously but there's still a smile at the edge of his lips.

"Did I talk out loud again?" she asked, embarrassed.

"A bad habit, that" he said  then lean down to cover her body with his own, their lips almost touching. He lean his elbow on both side of her head to support his weight.

She groan and hold both side of his waist when that move made him go deeper still.

"Please, you're too deep" she said in a gasped, holding onto his waist tighter.

***

Seth looks down at her. Eyes closed, brows in a frown, teeth biting her lower lip and a flush on her face, she's the most beautiful woman he have ever meet and he felt a stirring in his heart that he ignore. She's his. Only his.

"Relax, Serina" he said, lowering his head to claim her lips in a deep hard kiss.

HIis tongue entered her mouth, exploring. Then play with her tongue, trying to coax a response from her until she answered. They explore each others mouth until with  a gasped  she turn her head to the side to fill her lungs with air.

He kissed her cheek, bit her jaw playfully, brush her nose with his then claimed her lips again with gentle exploration this time. She breathe in relief against his lips when he slowly pulled out of her then hold her breath when he glide back in. He lift his head to watch her face for any discomfort  when he set a slow pace, going in and out of her tight and wet pussy.

"How are you feeling?"

She shake her head and look at him in awe when he stroked into her. Then bite her lips and moan when he change the angle of his thrust.

He gritted his teeth when her pussy wall gripped him tighter with every thrust. Filled with lust, he guided one of her legs on his shoulder as his cock sunk in and out of her.

"I need to fuck you hard" he said between gritted teeth, looking down at her.

Looking up at him, eyes wide, she nodded and curl her fist on the bedcover beside her hips. He buried himself to the hilt and lean down to give her a quick hard kiss then standing straight again he pushed her legs back towards her shoulders, opening her up. 

He withdraw slowly then buried himself to the hilt. His hips thrust faster into her. He glance at her face to check if she's feeling anymore pain then thrust harder. She moan out load then whimper, arching her back and meeting his thrust, breast jiggle as he pounded inside her.

Without stopping his thrust, he guide her legs to wrap around his waist then bent over her, wrapping his hand around the back of her neck while his other hand hold her hips to keep her from moving up the bed. Mouth agape, she hold on to his shoulder as their gazes meet and hold.

"Say my name" he growled, brushing his lips with hers.

"Seth. Seth. Seth" she said his name like a litany then scream when she cum around his cock and lost consciousness, her body still twitching from the force of her orgasm.

Seth looks down at her in awe  and stop his thrust inside her as she lay limp in his arms, again he felt a stirring in his heart. He got the sudden urge to mark her that anyone could see who she belongs to. He never felt like this with any other women he fucked. He usually just give them pleasure and fuck them hard until he cum then leaves. 

He gritted his teeth as he prevent his cock from cuming as her pussy wall relax around him. She have the tightest pussy he has ever fuck. She'll be the death of him if she keeps on fainting from pleasure whenever he fuck her. And he will fuck her every chance he got.

The side of his lips went up in a shadow of a smile as she started to stir. He can't fuck her as much as he wants to, not this first time but he's sure he can still show her some of the position she was mumbling about without hurting her much. She will be sure to still feel what he done whenever she move tomorrow.