24

Serina looked up to check on Seth. He look more determine than earlier like he made up his mind on something. Sighing, she put the book she's reading away and got up, heading for the door.

"Where are you going?" Seth asked in a deep voice.

Turning around to face him, she found him still typing away on his laptop and not looking at her. Lips thinning, she did not answer which is really hard to do since she's naturally talkative.
Why ask her if he couldn't look at her and ignore her existence for the past....? She look at her watch... An hour and twenty two minutes to be exact. He can be dense sometimes for such an intelligent man. She thought unkindly.

Seth hands pause on the keyboard then slowly lift his head. Deep blue eyes settled on her.

"Did I say that out loud?" She whispered, hoping for the best.

Seth without taking his eyes away from her, lean back on his chair again, brace one of his elbow on the armchair and support his jaw with his fist. He did not say anything and just stare at her with those penetrating eyes that made her squirm.

"Tell me, Serina" he said in a growl. "Did you just insult me?"

"Definitely not!" She answered quickly in a high voice, shaking her head, eyes wide.

***
Seth stare at her for a few more minutes then, "Come here" he said quietly.

"I'm sorry. Please don't punish me like that again" she beg underneath her breath as she stop beside him.

Turning her chair to face her, he regarded her.. His knees almost touching her legs. His still in the same relax pose.

"Take your clothes off" he commanded.

Biting her lower lip, she took a deep breath and do as he says, in a very slow motion that made him ache more. If she keep this up, he will really punish her. Finally naked, she straighten and meet his eyes while holding her breath.

"Kneel"

She quickly get to her knees as he release his cock. He almost laugh with the eager look on her face. For the past months, he found out that she love to torture him by playing with his cock. She already knows what he wants.

She swallowed his cock until it hit her throat, gulping to prevent her from choking, like he taught her. He grit his teeth and grab her hair as she continued to suck and stroked his cock with her tongue. Her hands went up to play with his balls.

He growl and grab her hair back making her release his cock with a pop. Glaze eyes meet his. So innocent, he thought. She doesn't hide what she feels. It's written all over her that she only want to please him even though something she has an attitude.

But is it because she genuinely like him or she want something from him like the others? He will found out soon and that's when he will decide if she will stay as his mistress or she will join the Duke in a cell for using him.

He smirk down at her as she lick her lips. For now, he will enjoy her until he'd have enough. Letting her hair go, he help her to her feet and seat her on his desk then spread her legs wide.

Pulling her pussy lips back and hold them with his thumb, he lick and nibble until she's flowing in his mouth. He heard her give a long moan then grab his hair and move her hips. He eat her pussy until he felt her about to come, that's when he stand up, align his cock with her pussy and force his cock until he can go no further.

She scream as she cream his cock. Her body twitching and her pussy wall is squeezing his cock so good. Jaw ticking, he wait for her to get her bearing back then flattened his hand next to her and started stroking in and out of her.