Chapter 20: Level Up

{Caiden's POV}

The meeting with the other guys were quick and straight to the point. We just needed to talk about  keeping a closer watch out on the brotherhood, especially around where we were stationed. 

I put my hoodie over my head and threw my sunnies on. I'm clearly not the best with disguises but if shit went down, I've got my gun so I didn't really give. I was always in the mood to shoot someone. It fucking sucks I can't use my car yet but it's a good thing most of the buildings are abandoned here so you barely see anyone.

I made my way back to our building.

I entered the underground tunnel leading to the building entrance and put in my password.

I opened the door to the common room and saw Jono and Chase napping on the couch.

Lazy fucks.

Noah entered the room. "Yo, how was it?"

"I told Jaxon, Xander and Liam to get to higher ground. They'll look today."

"Everyone else good?"

"Yeah, they're cool." Noah nodded and jogged back to the elevator. He's having so much fun exploring all the empty levels. It's fuckin' hilarious. "Is uhh, Alexa sleeping too?" He stopped in his tracks and turned around slowly. He wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh, fuck off." I stormed off to my room but then Noah shouted.

"She's on the rooftop. You can guess what she's doing." Noah smirked and winked.

I'm going to kill him one day. Reading. She's fucking reading, cunt.

We got onto the elevator together and I already knew he was going to make this two minute ride hell.

"Oh fuck, Caiden!" Noah faced me and grabbed my shoulders.

"What?" I stared at this cunt in confusion.

...

"You forgot to grab condoms."

I slammed him onto the wall and he just laughed. 

"I don't fucking need them." I said through gritted teeth. I put him in a head lock and slammed him onto the ground. Swear to God, this elevator was going down today.

"Alright, alright I get it. You like to play it risky."

I leaned back onto the wall while he lay on the floor. "What the fuck are you talking about?" I looked down at him.

"You said it yourself. You don't need a condom." He laughed once again.

The doors opened on the top floor. I kicked Noah in the leg and he winced in pain through his laughter.

Cunt.

I looked around but I couldn't see a reading chick in my clothes anywhere.

I swear, if that fucker was lying...

I walked over to the jacuzzi and she wasn't there either.

Then I saw in the room next to it, all the curtains flying around.

I wrestled them to see a - what the f- ... a sleeping chick in my clothes - in just my shirt actually.

I froze.

She was lying down all over the pillows. One hand was on her stomach and the other was spread out beside her with her long hair.

Her book was spread over her chest.

She breathed slowly and she looked comfortable.

The curtain flew up and the sun shone directly on her face. She winced for a second and turned her head to face the other way.