Chapter 42: The Corleone Crew

I sighed followed by a sarcastic laugh. "I get it. It's strictly for the boys."

"No. You're just lightweight...off fucking wine. No one gets drunk off fucking wine."

He got up and went to go freshen up in the bathroom but didn't shut the door. As long as he wasn't doing any private business, I'm chill with this base AND ONLY this base. 

"Have fun. Don't vomit too much."

...

"Come say hi though."

"You want me to come down?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah? You gotta serve the drinks to the boys."

I raised my eyebrows and stared at him. I could tell he was trying really hard to hold in his laughter.

...

"Do I look like some grotty barmaid who provides happy endings? Don't speak to me ever again." I looked back to my book.

"Hooooly shit, Lex, I'm kidding." He bursts into laughter. I ignored him completely. "Lexa, I'm honestly kidding c'mon." I still ignored him. ... "Leeeeex. Lexa. Lexiiiiii Lexaaaa. Yooo. It's a joke! I just want you to come down and say hi so it doesn't look like you're being locked up. You don't have to do a single thing. I promise."

...

I hate him with a passion. 

...

"I'll say hi and that's it." I freshened up and got changed into a sort of cropped baby pink sweater and white tights. We went into the elevator together and because I was so mad, I didn't want to talk to him. I didn't care how long the elevator ride was going to be. But much to my ultimate dismay, I hear him pretty much cracking up beside me. I death stare him in horror. "What is so funny?!"

"Geez. Did you actually think I was serious? Is that why you're still so heated? Your aura is literally on fire." He laughs.

...

"I'm going back up. Bye."

"FUCK. DAMN. I'M SORRY, OKAY? Just say hi at least?"

The elevator door swings open and I walk out to find all the boys walking into the garage where banging music was playing. Caiden and I follow them. I then realised I just walked into something extremely shocking. The entire garage was lit up with red disco lights,...except, I wasn't getting fun, neon disco vibes. There was a ping pong table, darts, numerous buckets spewing with iced alcohol and soft drinks, an entire lounge area, huge speakers that were playing this awful music, a ginormous inflatable ball pit filled to the brim with red balls, and smoke machines. I was in absolute awe. I cupped my mouth as I overlooked the sight. Where on Earth was I? I have never been to a party in my entire life and you can tell I mean it. And what was with the excessive usage of such a hateful colour?

I turned to Caiden and looked up at him with a very scared look on my face. "Caiden, it's dark. And what on Earth is the purpose of such a hateful and angry theme? This is so not what I imagined parties to be." He smiled at me and leaned into my ear. 

"Hateful and angry? Don't you mean passionate?" He smirks.

...

I furrowed my eyebrows trying not to snicker like a little girl. "That's so rich coming from you." I scoffed and continued to look around. Caiden is so strange sometimes.

"Just stay close if you're shy. I totally forgot the rest of the Corleone crew was here." Through the darkness, I saw other figures.

Oh crap.