•eleven•

Awkward is an understatement when describing the atmosphere of the room

Yoongi stands upright, hands on his hips, foot lightly tapping on the floor while he stares down at an unnerving Jimin whose eyes look at everything but him. He sits stiffly on the bed, still shirtless and slightly horny from the previous incident.

It's been about five minutes and no matter what questions Yoongi throws into the air, Jimin only slaps it away with a contemptible excuse.

"So, she came in here looking for a bathroom while you were changing, and you told her to leave?" Yoongi asks, not a single ounce of belief in his tone.

Jimin lets out a self-conscious "Yep", nodding his head.

He raises an interrogative eyebrow at him, holding his determined stare as if he's trying get a kid to confess how naughty he's been "Then why was she panting and blushing heavily?"

"She was?" he says quietly to himself, the news tugging a small smile at his lips until he looks back at Yoongi's unimpressed face and realizes he's not helping his case "Uh, I don't know, she might've been running or something because she was desperate to pee.."

Jimin swallows. It was only ever Yoongi who could make him feel this timid, his cold stare almost had him spilling out everything.

He looks Jimin up and down "And you wanna explain your crazy hair and the red lipstick all over your face?"

Shit, just give up.

Yoongi's eyes don't waver, leaving his question in the air as Jimin dumbly stares back, his mind scrambling for another excuse.

"Alright, fine!" he exclaims, throwing his hands up, signalling his surrender "We made out and who knows we probably could have had sex if your dumbass hadn't started whaling her name?"

He shoots up from the bed, brushing past Yoongi as he picks up Taehyung's shirt he was borrowing.

Yoongi doesn't even act surprised, knowing he already had his best friend caught from the start. He just smiles, nodding as if he mischievously knows more than he should. Walking over to a chair opposite the bed, he sits on it, still shooting his sly smile at Jimin.

"What?" Jimin asks, mystified while he buttons up the new shirt "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because," Yoongi answers, folding his legs in a sophisticated way "You like Y/N."

Jimin's immediate response only confirms everything. He scrunches up in his face in denial "What? No, of course not. She's just hot and you're just crazy, I don't 'like' girls, I fuck them. There's a difference."

He delivers his words too quickly and Yoongi can't but laugh at his frazzled self in response, his high-pitched laugh making Jimin gulp once again.