•fifty one•

Still mostly drained, Jimin and you return to the main part of the club where everyone's still dancing high spiritedly on both feet while you can barely walk

Still mostly drained, Jimin and you return to the main part of the club where everyone's still dancing high spiritedly on both feet while you can barely walk. Thankfully, your boyfriend has your back as always and keeps a promising hand on your waist as you lean into him.

Instead of going back onto the dance floor, he leads you, hand in hand, to the bar and sits you on a stool. Glancing around, you watch him realize how there are no bartenders near and a small frown edges his features.

"I'm going to get us drinks, okay?" He lets you know and you nod with a soft smile.

Planting a sweet kiss onto your lips, he leaves you, hunting for something to quench your thirst after your long and active session.

Leaning against the counter of the bar, you pat the condensed foundation on your skin as you feel yourself still immensely hot from before. You're pretty sure you won't be able to cool down for a while, especially with the amount of people packed in the club, all of the heat radiating off their bodies is bound to keep the space hot all night.

The music is so loud that when you hear it at first, you're not sure whether it's a figment of your imagination or just a beat of the music. But then you hear it again and it's clamorously louder, closer. It draws your head cautiously, eyes wildly searching. The foreign noise sounds like something you shouldn't be hearing in a club.

Are you just too out of it? The lights continue to haze all over the club that you convince yourself that you're imagining things. It's late, you're tired.

But then the following screams grasp your full attention and you're now fully convinced that you're right. And that petrifying sound really is what you think it is.

The third time's a lot closer and the sound practically slices through your ear like a sharp knife, causing a scream to rip through your lungs as it joins the others. The noise reverberates in your ears and rings out far over the many heads in the club. It hits a light and the glass shatters, raining down on the ground. Most of the people sink to the ground, all of their shaking bodies seeking coverage that is nowhere near them. They're all showcased on the dance floor like feeble deers, ready to be hunted.

You slide off your seat with them, crouching down as your legs give out beneath you. The numbness from your head travels all the way down to your toes. You can't tell if its the shock that's causing your body to malfunction like this but the only thoughts that are flying through your mind are names.

Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin.

Where are they? Are they safe?

That's all that matters to you in the moment. Nothing is making sense to you and you have absolutely no idea what's going on. But the worry of any one of them being injured wretches your heart. Nowhere in your right sense are you thinking about yourself. All you can think about is the people you love.