•twenty•

*WARNING: sexual/mature content ahead*

"Ah fuck."

The cursing of your boyfriend strains your head to his direction, plucking your attention away from the numerous text messages Hoseok had sent you while he was in Taehyung's car. All of them resulting in 'fuck my life'.

Jimin keeps a soft frown upon his face, antagonistically tapping at the TV screen before him.

"What's wrong?" you ask, laying a hand on his knee.

His stuffed mochi plushie tumbles off his lap, the animated happy face sewn on it turns upside down into a saddened look, crying after it's harsh treatment.

You had never imagined Jimin to be the type of guy to own toys, let alone an adorable mochi one that literally represents him whenever he smiles. You're growing softer and softer for this fuckboy and you don't know how to stop it.

"What's the point in getting first class if they don't have frickin' Fortnite in the game section?" he complains utterly as if his entire trip has just been ruined.

Your head falls into your palm, slapping yourself in the face. "You're such a kid, oh my gosh."

He watches your insulting reaction, replying with a shrug as he's not offended at all "Well, you signed up for this-" he gestures to himself "-so you're going to get the full package."

He gently pinches the blush into your cheeks, his sweet eyes gifting you of a smile before bending down to recover his toy again and hugging it to his chest as he returns to his screen.

"Babe," you whine, wanting his attention back again but sadly it's completely tied to his screen. "You don't need Fortnite to enjoy this flight."

"Hm.." he sounds, clearly not listening to your pleading voice.

"Not when you have me." you take his hand in yours, entwining fingers to get him to look at you but all he does is state a quick "uh huh" before tearing his hand away and continuing to tap at the monitor.

You're slightly offended but not too bothered about it. Sadly, you've had this thing with your previous boyfriends, the whole 'girlfriend vs video games'.

But just because it was common didn't mean you're going to let it go.

You lean closer, nearing your voice to his ear as your teeth bite around the earphone to pull them out. "Would you really rather want Fornite when you could have this?"

Sneaking your hand under his plushie, you grab his crotch, squeezing it lightly before increasing sudden pressure. To your surprise, Jimin almost jumps, a small gasp parting his thick but now ravenous lips.

His other earphone leaves his ear, full attention fixated on you as he watches your tongue lick your lips seductively. His clothed cock hardens underneath your palm, confirming an answer to your question.