•eighteen•

*warning*

*mature/sexual content ahead*

Your hundredth hefty sigh blows heavily from your chest, the soft noise filling the dead silent and unoccupied classroom along with the unceasing tapping of your pencil against the desk

Jin sits at the front of the classroom, leather shoes up on the desk as he flicks through a cosmopolitan magazine, taking a quiz to see what turns him on the most instead of marking the stack of homework lying next to his feet.

A few buttons lie open at the top of his shirt, his chest dying to breathe due to the hot weather. His hair appears ruffled, his careless form leaching through as it clarifies his fatiguing day and the amount of times, he almost ripped his hair out because of selfish and retarded teenagers. Especially now when he could be watching cooking shows at home, instead he must spend his afternoon in detention. With you.

So, you can't blame him if he doesn't look the tiniest bit bothered by the amount of marking, he must do. But you also can't blame if he gets annoyed at the loud tapping of your pencil.

The corner of the pencil hits the desk numerous times, burning your eyes into the Physics question until they hurt. The pace of the tapping increases as you grow more and more exasperated.

Jin looks up from his magazine sternly, boring his eyes into the back of your skull.

There's only one student in the room and yet I still want to bash my head through a wall, he thinks to himself.

"Y/N!" he explodes. His thundering voice shakes the room.

You almost fall out of your chair from his booming voice, pencil slipping through your fingers and clattering to the ground.

He lets out a single dense breath, trying to calm himself before he speaks again. "You've only got thirty minutes to go so please, for the love of god, just do your homework in silence?"

You blatantly look at him, deciding to respond with a sigh and an easy nod, too tired to give him attitude today. Shifting his attention back to his magazine, Jin flicks another page, grinning to himself as he captures another dad joke. You return to your depressing textbook, your headache instantly reimbursing as soon as you look at the unsolvable question before you.

A loud groan sounds from you and your head slumps onto the table, telling yourself you've given up on life while strangled noises exit you, muffles by the pages of your book.

Jin bites on his tongue. His face sweltering to a volatile red as he huffs out furiously, preparing his throat to release his fire onto you with heavy vocabulary.

But before he can give you a taste of his wrath, the squeaky sound of the door opening intrudes, causing to pause your frustrated noises as you look up curiously. Jin looks over, dropping his feet from the desk.