•fifteen•

Ugh

Ugh. School toilets. Probably one of the grossest places to be.

The stench scorches your nostrils, slithering into your nose as it almost generates a gag from you. You scrunch your nose by instinct, resisting the need to hold a hand over your nose and mouth.

Graffiti and vandalism surround the walls of your cubicle, curse words and inappropriate things decorating the once clean surface.

Jimin fucked me here on 3.5.17

Yoongi's tongue technology is the shit

Taehyung's dick is bigger than both of my tits

Gawd. Now you really wanted to throw up.

Pulling up your skirt, you hurriedly flush the toilet, hands flying to unlock the door to grant you a desperate escape. You highly aren't interested in any of the shit that went down in that traumatizing cubicle.

Not paying any attention to any of the girls present in the bathroom, you target a sink and make your way over to it. The sound of the water flowing from the tap is interrupted by a group of giggling girls entering, their annoying laughter piercing your ears.

You mind your own business, concentrating on washing your hands while you scrub the drawings signifying your boredom from your previous class. The laughter stops and there's only a second of silence before the spiteful voice rings in the air.

"Oh, look who it is. The slut that stole my boyfriend."

You chuckle to yourself as you recognise the voice, slowing raising your head to look at Jennie's glowering face through the mirror. "Are you sure you're not the slut here?"

She covers her offended look with a deepened scowl. Her two friends send you a glare before turning their attention to fixing their hair and makeup in the mirror.

You turn off the tap and shake your hands to rinse them, grabbing a few tissues to dry them until they're as dry the atmosphere. Not wanting to hang around the despicable place any longer you move towards the exit. Jennie slickly slides herself between you and the door, stealing your freedom away.

"Jennie." you sigh out her name, clearly not bothered to take part in whatever she's trying to rile up.

Her stubborn ass speaks "You know he's not really interested you, right? He's just being nice so he can fuck you."

Her reminding words almost get to you but then you tell yourself she's probably trying to say just about anything to piss you off.

"Gee, thanks for the wise advice, Jennie. But I'm afraid I already know that. Now please just move, I wanna eat lunch." you say, a soft whine in your words as your stomach grumbles, dying to devour the roll of kimbap waiting in your bag.

"Will you stop acting like you don't know?!" her rise in volume startles you and you stumble a step back "This is what he does, he's only dancing with you so that he can sleep with you. He doesn't give a shit about anything else."