•forty•

*WARNING: mature sexual content ahead*

Jimin wastes no time getting you to his apartment. And you're thankful it's his and not yours. You can't imagine what shit would go down if he found Jungkook lazing around in your lounge.

It happens so much faster than you expect, the intense desire burning in your lower area doesn't waver as his fingers stay entwined with yours throughout. His touch never leaves you, whether it's his mouth on yours, his hand on your hip or just his hooded gaze staring deep into your eyes. You promise yourself you'll never be stupid enough to let this man leave your sight.

As soon as he unlocks his front door, two blazing hot bodies hurry in. You're immediately pressed up against the door, your bare back striking the icy and glossy wood of the door. The impact causes you to gasp and he doesn't delay hushing the sound with his mouth, giving you his oxygen as your lips mesh for a salivating kiss.

You moan into his mouth, feeling his hands travel all over your body while they seize and squeeze your flesh. It sends your mind twirling into a fiery pool of longing and your heartbeat only seems to increase its pace rapidly with each touch, almost exploding right out of your heaving chest.

"W-wait." He stops, withdrawing his mouth from yours as he keeps a firm hold on your body. "Do you, uh, want a drink or something?"

Eyebrows knotting strongly together, you look at him oddly and question "Are you serious right now?"

He glances away momentarily "Well, maybe you-"

"Fuck no."

Gripping his neck tightly, you draw him in to reclaim his lips ravenously. You didn't want to waste any time, every second was precious and you wanted to spend each one by being completely devoured by him.

That was until he started to slip your dress off and you stop him. "Jimin." Pausing his actions, he looks at you, eagerness sharply growing as you restrict his hands from touching you again.

"I'm still kinda sticky from the wine."

You say it in such a small and innocent voice in such a heated moment that he finds himself grinning at how adorable you are. "That's okay."

His eyes lower to run over your glistening chest and he licks his lips at the sight, eyeing how your dress is so close to slipping off that it almost exposes your nipples. He grabs your hand, his grin widening as he pulls you away from the door. "Let's clean you up first then."

With muscular force, he lures you across his apartment. Giggles dash out of your mouth as you run behind him up the stairs. You kick off your high heels halfway, finally freeing your feet as you two run like mischievous kids.

Hand in hand, he takes you into his nearest bathroom, dragging you in quickly. The extreme and classy decor instantly steals your breath away as you stare at in awe. "Damn, rich boi."