•fifty•

*WARNING: mature/sexual content*

When Daniel said he organised an after party, you really just expected him to take everyone back to his place for a few drinks. But no, that's not what he planned. He meant party party. Which is what you realized when you heard him telling the driver to take us to the biggest club in Seoul.

You were hesitant at first because you had no idea what to expect. On the way, all you were thinking about was the price and the fact you didn't have you ID on you.

But all your worries were silenced with Daniel telling you: "We've got a Park fucking Jimin with us. Chillax."

To which Jimin simply snorted to, agreeing with a light shrug. So you guessed he was just confirming what his crazy friend said.

All of you managed to fly past security. Your boyfriend literally just blinked at the body guards and that's it, you were in.

Walking into the thudding club, your eyes take in the flashing disco lights, each one owning their own vivid color to match the blaring music. They prick the center of your eyes, making you squint every time they spark your way until you eventually get used to them.

While you look up and down the club you notice the dancing men on a higher floor at the edge of the bar, all of them impressively dancing shirtless with barely any other clothes on.

Jimin catches you staring a little longer than you should, nudging you and raising an eyebrow when you finally look at him.

"What?" You say defensively. "They're probably gay."

Hoseok manages to hear you, swinging around to Daniel. "You brought us to a gay club?!" There's more shock than happiness on his face but you can tell he's impressed.

Daniel laughs and nods in response, slapping his back. "Duh, tonight's all about you guys." He turns both Yoongi and Hoseok around and tells them "So, enjoy!". He pushes them into the cheering and bopping crowd.

Whipping around to face the rest of you, he grabs a Taehyung's hand who looks more than unprepared for the night, and shouts "So long, lovebirds!" before dragging him into the crowd too.

And just like that, all your friends disappear between the stream of bodies, nowhere to be seen. You feel Jimin's arm snaking across your lower back. "Ah, what a shame there's no naked ladies dancing here too."

It was your turn to give him a warning look but with his teasing tone you know he's just trying to get your attention. "Honey." You lean into him, sliding your hands up his chest to wound around his neck "The only naked woman you should want to see is me."

"No doubt." He says with a growing grin as he leans in too.

Instead of using his lips, his tongue darts out and grazes your lips with a coat of his saliva before digging deep into your mouth and entangling it with your own tongue. You let yourself moan into the kiss, knowing no one around you can hear.