17

-Luna-
My phone buzzed loudly, waking me up. I groaned softly and opened the text message, seeing it was from Matt. He was telling me to get out of the house.

I couldn't leave Jay. I refused to leave him. And I especially wasn't going to leave him for Matt right now.

I heard footsteps right outside Jay's bedroom door. Quickly, I dove under the covers and pretended to be asleep.

"She's still here, Matt. Cuddled up to Jay. What do you want me to do?" Cam's voice spoke quietly. "Alright. I can do that."

Cam's footsteps slowly entered the room. My breath got caught in my throat and I tried to keep myself still. His presence lingered by Jay, before he began violently shaking the other man awake.

"What the fuck, Cam?" Jay hissed.

"Matt said you hit him?" Can growled.

"Yeah because he was being a dick to Luna! He beat the fuck out of me!" Jay replied, sitting up in bed. He tried to be quiet, so as not to wake me.

Cam chuckled. "Luna is shacked up here with you. Do you think Matt would be happy with that? Sweet little girl needs to be punished. And you? You're getting kicked out of the group."

"Don't you fucking touch her." Jay hissed.

"Oh, I won't. But Matt will. Does that piss you off? The image of him touching her? Everywhere. I can only imagine the ways he's going to punish her." The malicious tone of Cam's voice gave me chills. It was terrifying.

"Matt isn't laying a fucking hand on her. Kick me out for no reason, but she's coming with me." Jay's tone was threatening.

"How would Anna feel? How would you feel if she slept with Matt?" The Kiwi was running his finger along the edge of the bed, too close to my leg.

"Anna would never. Now get the hell out of my room." Jay defied Cam. Cam chuckled a low, dark sound before grabbing Jay by the collar of his shirt and throwing him out of the room. He closed the door and I took that as my chance.

I jumped up, grabbing my phone and its charger. I quickly packed one of Jay's duffels with his clothes, because I couldn't get to my room. I grabbed his phone charger, too, and opened the window to his room. I climbed out, landing flat on my ass. I could hear Jay outside by the front, screaming profanities at Cam.

"Jay!" I yelled in a hushed whisper. He turned to me and hugged me tightly.

"How'd you get out?" He asked, kissing the top of my head.

"I heard the whole thing and escaped. But it won't be long before Matt... That thing pretending to be Matt, comes back. The real Matt, my Matt, is across the street, waiting for us. I'm sure he can explain what's going on, but we have to go." I explained as I grabbed his hand.

"What about Eric? He's still in there." Jay looked troubled as he looked back at the house.

I sighed. "He'll be fine. I'll text him when we get out of here. And Ryan and Sam, too. Let's go." I intertwined my fingers with his and ran with him towards Matt's car.

I couldn't get Cam's words out of my head. The other Matt was, what, going to punish me? It sounded overtly sexual, or just plain torturous. I didn't want to find out which one he meant.