76

-Matt-

I had received a text from Mel dang that they were on their way back, Mason and Anna staying at the hospital with Jay.

What about Luna? Was my baby girl in the car with them? God I wish she was. I needed to see her again..

They reached the house, Cam, Eric, and Toby get out of the car while Mel and hopefully Luna stayed in there for a while.

When I saw Luna jump out of that car, my breath was caught in my throat. She was always able to do that.

I tried not to act like it was hurting me, her not running up to me and giving me a hug and kiss. That's all I wanted to do with her.

The girls entered the house, probably going to go say bye to their dad. Toby, as always, was right behind Mel.

"If I can't kill the other Cameron by myself, have Melody use like a gun or something or have her stab him," Cam said as we were packing up the back of the car.

"Why? It's not like you love her or something," I stopped. It all made sense now. Can was in love with Melody and literally nobody else except for Luna could see it.

This was going to work, now that we know two people can kill the main guy. If we kill him, then Eric would be a piece of cake.

Then a car drove up behind us and speak of the devil. Who is it? Yup you guessed it, Cam and Eric.

Cameron was scary up close, he was so different from our Cam.

"Well it's nice to actually meet myself," Cam said, holding his hand out for his doppelgänger to shake.

Ths bad Cam just ignored it and glared at him.

"This is going to end once and for all, with the originals dead and the girls obeying us." Cam smiled evily, giving me the chills.

"Yeah we'll see about that."

It was 6 against 2, the boss fight starting out just like this. Fuck..