50

-Melody-

Dinner was going really smooth, it was like Thanksgiving, a bunch of friends having dinner together, except that dad was there, but it wasn't awkward. Dad liked all the boys, which was cool.

We were all telling bullshit stories about each other, my favorite being the one where Eric tried drinking his water through his nose and choking.

After dinner, we all settled down, and a few of us headed up to our rooms. Toby and I layed down on my bed, sighing. We had so much food.

"Come here," I told Toby, sitting up in the bed. "I want to redo your hair. It looked really cute,"

Toby obeyed and layed down in front of me. I handed him the remote to the TV, telling him that he could put on whatever since I was being distracted by his hair.

"Sweetheart?" Toby started. I hummed in response to him. "I love you,"

"I love you too, baby." I smiled as I continued to mess with his hair.

He turned around and kissed me. Toby continued to kiss me until there was a knock at the door and he turned back around.

"Come in!" I called. The door opened and in came Eric. He and I were friends, but we didn't talk much.

"What's up?" I looked up at him, holding Toby's hair in place so I wouldn't mess up.

"I'm just headed to bed. I wanted to say night," He still had his helmet on, but I'm sure he was smiling.

I smiled back at him and told him to get some rest and so did Toby. Then he headed out the door, closing it behind him.

"I feel bad," I sighed, finishing up the braid.

"Why? You didn't do anything," Toby rolled over and looked at me.

"We just left him in that house by himself. He got hurt because of us." I felt really bad, I hated leaving him there.

"He's here now though. He's safe. Now," He wrapped his arms around me. "Watch this movie with me."