74

-Melody-

I walked around the entire hospital. I was so bored and I had nobody to talk to. Toby, Cam, and Eric were asleep, Mason and Anna were in Jay's room and I didn't want to bother them. Matt was back home and I had no idea where my sister was.

I found the children's part of the hospital. I loved children and for some reason they loved me too.

Most of them were in a play area. I wanted to play with them so bad.

"You can go in there if you want," A nurse came up next to me. I guess she saw me staring. "The kids love visitors." She smiled and opened the door for me.

I thanked her and entered the room, a group of little kids running up to me and pulling me to wherever they were playing.

"We finally found our princess!" The little boy with a cardboard crown announced to the others who were surrounding him. They all cheered.

I had no idea what was going on, but I played with it, pretending I was a princess of the castle.

One of the little girls who was pretending to be a knight took a liking to me. Every time I got captured, she wanted to save me and every time she couldn't, she would complain.

"But I'm the main knight who has to save the beautiful princess!" She would always smile at me when I agreed with her.

While the kids were making a plan and distracted while I was captured, I took out my phone and texted Toby.

Don't worry baby. I'm playing with the children I found so don't think I got kidnapped by the boys when in reality I got kidnapped by the evil dragon.

I sent him a picture of the kids at the unoccupied coloring table discussing their plan.

Once again, the little girl, whom I found out her name was Elizabeth, got to save me. She was very proud of herself when I hugged her every time she saved me. I continued playing with the kids.

I loved kids and I wish I would be able to have a few of my own.