52

-Matt-

We were going through with plan tomorrow. I was scared, nervous, whatever. I didn't want to sell off Mel or even Luna like that, but I know this is going to work.

I had put Luna to bed and then I went downstairs where Cam and Toby were.

They were talking about when Cam had got Eric. They way that Cam said he found Eric was upsetting. Those bastards hurt him for leverage.

"Hey Matt," I sat down on the couch with Cam and Toby. "What's up?"

"Nothing, I just can't sleep," I sighed. "Selling our girls off is going to kill us," I put my hand on Toby's shoulder.

He nodded and looked up the stairs. "I'm just worried that this won't work and that they'll be able to take them back,"

"This will work," Cam got up. "I promise. Now I'm heading up to bed." He walked upstairs and to his room.

"Cam's right. This will work and after all of it is done, we'll be able to have our old lives back," I assured Toby.

I told Toby I was going up to bed now and that he should get some sleep too. I headed up the stairs and into the room I was staying in.

Luna was passed out and seeing her sleep made me smile. I got under the covers and pulled her close to me.

I'm glad she was back in my arms again. Though, I know Jay must have told her about me turning back. I know she was bound to be mad at me now.