69

-Luna-

"Party for Creamy?" The doctor asked. I had just woken up and was rubbing my eyes.

"That's us." Cam said. He stood and so did I.

"He's out of surgery and in recovery. The knife missed everything important, but he had lost a lot of blood and needed a transfusion. He's sleeping, but you can go see him." He explained.

I followed the doctor back with Cam and took a seat by Jay's bed. I held his hand and waited for him to wake up.

"You need to talk to Matt, Luns. He thinks you don't love him anymore." Cam sighed as he sat down next to me.

"Of course I love him. He's my everything. What I said came out wrong. Matt could always handle his own. But Jay couldn't. So I put all of my energy behind Matt, not once thinking of Jay because I was so pissed at him for trying to screw with my head." I sighed.

"I get that you can't help who you have feelings for. I'm madly in love with Melody. But I'd never do that Toby." Cam sighed.

I nodded. "I'm going to go talk to Matt. Let me know when he wakes up." I left the room, finding my way to my boyfriend.

"Can we talk?" The look on his face at my words broke me. He thought I was going to dump him. Maybe I was, I didn't know how this conversation was going to go.

Matt and I stepped outside. "I know what you're gonna say."

"No, you don't. Listen, the first time with Jay... I didn't know how to stop him. I didn't want to start a fight. You know me, Matt, I hate confrontation. The second time, today, was because he was worried of the outcome of the day and I was so tired of dealing with it." I ran my hands through my already fucked up hair.

"I love you, Luna. I want to marry you. But if you would rather be with Jay, then who am I to stand in your way?" He kicked a rock a little too hard. I watched it skyrocket across the parking lot.

"Oh my god, Matt! If I wanted to be with him, do you honestly think that I would be leading you on like this? For fucks sake, Matthew!" I was beginning to grow angry and upset. Everything about today had sucked ass, except killing those pieces of crap.

"What am I supposed to think when you come off with the shit you did? You cheated on me twice with my own best friend!" He growled.

"You know what? Fine. Whatever. I'm a terrible person, we know. I'm sorry. Just... it's over then, okay?" I walked away, back into the hospital, where I made my way back to Jay's room and pretended like I didn't wish I was dead.