68

-Matt-

I was physically, mentally, and emotionally drained and hurt. Luna really did love me.. Right? She was my girlfriend for a reason. But maybe, she loved Jay a lot more than she did me.

"She does love me," I looked over at Cameron who was sitting on the bench next to me. "Doesn't she?"

I knew her and Jay always had a thing together, but cheating twice? With the same person? I just didn't know anymore.

Cam nodded. "Of course she does. She's just heated about Jay. I would be too if I was in her situation,"

"What if she doesn't? What if she wants to leave me for Jay? I'm not good enough for her, she basically said it herself. She can't live without Jay, but she can live without me, her own goddamn boyfriend,"

Fuck this shit man. I didn't need all of this. If Luna wants to be with Jay, she can be with him.

I wanted to leave so bad but I couldn't. I would seem like a terrible person and it's probably how Jay sees me anyway. So I've decided to leave the hospital after knowing that Jay would be all good.

Cam and I walked back into the waiting room where basically everyone except Mason and Toby were asleep. I glanced at Luna sleeping soundly with her sister.

I could see the resemblance between the two. Fuck, Luna took my breath away, I just wish I could still do that with her.

"Are you all good now Matt?" Toby whispered as I sat down in a chair next to them.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just overly stressed." I hated lying to them. I wanted to yell out that I'm not okay, that I wish my own girlfriend would still believe in me and love me, but I don't think that would happen now, right?

I groaned and crossed my arms over my chest, soon falling asleep in the chair.