77

-Luna-

They were here. Oh my god. They were here, right in front of us. Cam didn't even seem on edge or anything.

I watched in horror as dark Cam pulled out a wickedly cruel blade and moved it around for show. Holy shit. If I thought Jay's wound was bad, whoever got this would be dead before they hit the ground.

"Melody, go with the gun around the back and shoot Cam's shadow self in the head. Okay?" I whispered.

"W-What? Why?" She was confused.

I smiled sadly, knowing the pain that my next words were going to cause her. "Cam loves you. More than anything."

She nodded, the realization settling in. She quickly grabbed one of dad's guns and went out the back. Toby followed, of course.

Eric started the fight by full blown punching his doppelgänger. In return, the black knight threw one back. Eric stumbled, but grabbed the baseball bat he had had earlier and swung it with such force, he could have hit a home run in baseball.

"Son of a bitch!" The dark Eric yelled out. He spat out blood and a few teeth. There was a massive bruise forming on his cheek. I was surprised he was still standing after that.

Eric swung again, knocking him to the floor. He swung a third time, but fell on his face as the other Eric swept his leg out, knocking ours down.

"Eric!" Matt yelled out.

Swagger took a second to catch his breath before he sat up. He grabbed the bat again and slammed it down on the bastard's leg.

I heard a painful yell, but not from Eric. I looked to see Cam, who was holding his arm as blood poured from a massive cut.

Eric took the bat and swung hard again. This time, the wood of the bat struck the top of the black knight's head. With two more blows, he looked like Glenn after Negan hit him with Lucille. He shattered into dust and that was that.

Now there was only Cam left.