46

-Melody-

I continued to pace around my room while Luna was sitting on my bed. This was real. Luna and I were sisters.

"Okay, Mel. Calm down, us being sisters doesn't change anything," She tried to calm me down. I was freaking the fuck out.

"It changes everything. It changes our relationship with each other, it changes your relationship with Toby and my relationship with Matt," I took a deep breath and sat down next to Luna on the bed.

Everything was going to be fine. Everything was going to be just fine. I was panicking and Luna could sense it so she put the photo on the nightstand and went to the door and called Toby who was downstairs.

He ran upstairs and into my room. He immediately came to my side and started calming me down.

"My love it's going to be okay. You're okay, Luna's okay, the guys are okay, we're okay. There's no need to panic." He continued to rub my back as I calmed down.

"Son, I think you should go downstairs now, I can handle it from here," Dad came into my room and Toby left.

"So," He sat down next to me. "I assume you found that photo?"

I nodded. "Yeah.. I found it in the photo album you didn't open earlier," I looked at my dad. "Why didn't you tell me? It would've been better than to let us find out by ourselves,"

"I know, I should've said something to you when you were younger. I didn't and I'm sorry," He looked between me and Luna. "Do you two forgive me?"

We both nodded and gave dad a hug.

This was going to be a whole new journey in our lives that just doesn't make sense sometimes.