56

-Matt-

Breakfast seemed to last forever, and I wish it did. We were going to lure Mason's doppelgänger out first even though we haven't met him yet.

After we all finished breakfast, Melody's dad had to go to work, we had luck on our side for now.

We all went upstairs and changed into clothes we had bought earlier that week. They were like assassin's clothes, it was pretty.

"I'm going to help with bringing out Mason," I heard Mel while walking down the stairs.

She was talking with Mason, who looked nervous as fuck and to be honest, we all were.

Mason agreed, knowing that if he had told her no, she would try and fight it.

When everyone was downstairs, we had made a plan.

Mel was going to call Mason to come out here by himself, telling him that she would rather be with them and not us, which he would buy, it's Mason for fucks sake. When he gets here, we would surround him, and it would be Mason who would fight himself. If he tried to take Melody, we would join the fight one by one, starting with Toby.

I think it was a terrible idea, to be honest. I knew we would have to call him and that's the only part I was agreeing with. I just think he would bring back up, just incase.

"Hey," Mel put her hand on my shoulder. "It's going to work, I know it. It's stupid, I agree, but it's the only plan we have right now and it's our best bet for now." She laughed.

I smiled at her and she walked over to Mason, talking more about what he had to do.

Luna came up to me. She wanted to help and I know she wanted to so bad, but this was something Melody had to help with the most.

"I'm nervous baby," She wrapped her arms around me. "What if they get her? I just got my sister back after so long and I don't want to get separated from her again."

I kissed the top of her head. "I know baby. We're going to make sure she isn't stolen from under our noses. Cam said that he would keep an eye on her."

"You know what I think?" I hummed in response. "I think Cam likes Mel. He's been really affectionate as of recently. It's actually really cute seeing him like this." Luna chuckled.

I'm sure it was just because Cam was worried about selling her out, but Luna did have a point. This can't be happening right now, we needed to protect our girls.