Chapter #1

No One's POV

There she sat, just looking out the window wondering about nothing important. But then, her phone ran talking her out of her daze. She quickly grabs the phone which is next to her on the window and answer it.

(Note  - L = Lucy and H = Hikaru)  (Note - Lucy is 17 and Hikaru is 15)

L - Hello.

H - Hi.

Lucy smiled at the sound of his voice before saying "Is everything alright?"

Hikaru sighed saying, "I miss you, when are you coming down to visit me?"

Lucy smiles saying "I'm all packed, I just have to let my friends know that I won't see them for a little while and I be heading out tomorrow."

H - Do you want me to pick you up from the train station or...?"

L - No, I'll be fine. Thank you for the offer."

H - I have to go now, my brother is looking for me. I'll call you tomorrow.

L - Okay but Hikaru.

H - Yes?

L - You can tell your brother you're engaged. I know that you don't like keeping things from him.

H - It's fine, besides he will get to know tomorrow.

L - Right.

H - Bye.

L - Bye.

Lucy then shut her phone before looking back out of her window, "Tomorrow is going to be hard." she says to herself before covering up with her blanket and going to sleep.

** The next morning **

Lucy opened her eyes to see no Natsu in her bed like normal or Happy flying around her room. She let out a sigh before getting out of bed and quickly getting ready for the day.

Then on her way out of her apartment which she won't see for the next week, she grabs her suitcase and walks out, making sure to close the door behind her and lock it.

From there she makes her way towards the guild hall to let everyone know that she won't be here for the next week. She let out another sigh before look down at her keys and then looking up to see the guild hall was right in front of her.

So she takes in a deep breath before opening up the door to the guild hall and walk straight towards Gramps, who was sitting on the bar counter like usual.

"Lucy, are you going somewhere?" she hears her friend Levy ask her which causes everyone to look at her as she stop in front of Gramps.

"Gramps, I'm heading to a friends for the next week. So I won't be able to take any missions until I get back." she tells him.

He looks at her for a moment before saying "That's fine, when are you leaving?" Lucy leans back on her heels saying "Today." Gramps nods his head saying "Well, we don't want you to be late for your train."

Lucy nods her head with a smile before saying "I'll see everyone in a week." With that she turns around and exits the guild hall once more and looks at the time to see her train leaves soon, so she takes off running.

** 2 train stations and 9 hours later **

Lucy takes in a deep breath before knocking on the door to the Hitachiin manor. A few seconds later someone came walking to the door and then it opened up to show a women with orange hair.