Chapter #57

Last Chapter:

Natsu’s POV

But I just started. What is wrong with me, I have to get over her! She has someone else that she likes! Get a hold of yourself Natsu!

--------------------------------------------------------

Hikaru’s POV

After Lucy went to go find Honey, Mori, and Haruhi; everyone was silent. There were no conversations and everyone seemed to be thinking of something different.

Kaoru was looking towards Kyoya, Kyoya was looking out the window, and Tamaki was looking at the table.

I let out a sigh and looked out the window that was next to my seat. There wasn’t much to do anyways, so why not just get lost in thought.

I then let out a light laugh and just continued to look out of the window. The scenery was nice and sort of calming. But before I could continue to take in more of the scenery, the train suddenly stopped.

I quickly looked at the others who seemed just as shocked as me but before any questions could be asked or said, the train started moving again.

But then, not even a second later, there was a loud bang. Kyoya, Tamaki, Kaoru, and myself all looked in the direction of the loud sound. It was coming from the direction that Lucy went.

Before anything could go through my head, I got up from my seat and ran in the direction that Lucy went. “Hikaru! Hikaru, wait!” I heard Kaoru yell. But I didn’t stop, I just kept running towards her.

I had no idea if she was safe, hurt, or fighting. When I finally reached where the sound came from, Lucy and her friends were attacking a single person that I couldn’t see.

Happy’s POV

Right after Lucy said that she would be taking Mori, Honey, and Haruhi back to where their other friends were; the back end of our train cart broke away.

There was no one there but the back end of the cart was gone. Instantly, everyone stood up and Lucy stood in front of Mori, Honey, and Haruhi.

But Mori seemed to want to be in front of her but he didn’t move her because in this part of the world, he doesn’t have the power to do what we do and is in more danger than he might think depending on who took off the back of the cart.

We were all looking around to see what happened but there was still nothing and no one around. It was as if they were invisible or they were just moving too fast for us to see them.

Then the next thing that we knew, Gray got thrown back by something and Erza was thrown into a window but she didn’t get thrown out of the train.

Right after they got thrown away from the rest of us, they both got back up and Erza was now angry.