Chapter #9

Last Chapter:

Wendy's POV

Then just as he was about to pick it up, he said "We'll see you tomorrow Lucy." He then put the shirt on his head before looking at me saying "Come on Wendy, let's go. We don't want to lose them while we are trying to a hotel."

--------------------------------------------------------

Honey's POV

After those people left, Lu-chan looked at Loke saying "What's up with Natsu?" Loke shook his head before saying "I don't know but I'll find out and let you know. Also, I have to head back now. I'll let the others know what is going on."

Lucy nodded her head and just like that, Loke disappeared in gold sparkles. After that, Lucy said "We should go back to our homes, well in my case, my temporary home."

I nodded my head and so did that others, so we picked up before leaving in separate limos to head home. Well Mori and I shared a limo since we will close together.

While on the way home I said "Takashi, do you think Nat-chan was mad at Hika-chan?" I feel Takashi look at me before saying "Yes." I nod my head saying "Should we tell Kyo-chan or Lu-chan about this?"

Takashi said "Tell Lucy, Kyoya is planning something." I nod my head once more before looking at him saying "What is he planning?" Takashi seemed to be thinking for a moment before saying "Something to do with Lucy."

I sigh before looking at Usa-chan saying "I hope Kyo-chan doesn't do anything to hurt Lu-chan, she's nice. There is no reason for Kyo-chan to be so mean to her."

With those words said, the limo stopped and a minute later, the door opened so Takashi got out first and then I got out a second later. After that, our driver closed the door before getting back in the driver seat and leaving.

Takashi and I then walked inside my families home, we both went to my bedroom which was filled with stuffed animals but there was another part to the room which was blocked by a door that looked nothing like this room.

When we were both in my room, Takashi closed the door and I opened the other door which led to a clean and looked like it belonged to a 17 year old. I hear Takashi walk in after me and also close the door once more as I sat on the bed.

From there, I took out my homework as Takashi sat at the desk. From there, the both of us did our homework and talked to each other when we needed help on a question.

Honey's Room [Minus the telescope] (Below)

The Desk that Mori is sitting at (Below)

--------------------------------------------------

Note -

Sorry for the short chapter, I would add more but I got homework that I need to get done plus chores.

I promise the next chapter will be longer.

Until the next note or chapter,

BYE!!