Chapter #48

Last Chapter:

Kaoru's POV

Lucy then gave him a heart-felt smile as she said "I never go alone. Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Carla, and Happy are always there with me so I don't get hurt...., much."

--------------------------------------------------------

Erza's POV

We're finally back in Magnolia; the train ride was long and boring because no one really talked to one another but I believe that that was for the best.

We all needed some peace and quiet to think about things that have happened, especially Natsu. His love and small obsession for Lucy; he needed to think everything over.

I just hope that he came to a good conclusion and can live a peaceful life now that he can let her go so that she can live her life with Hikaru.

When we all made it back to FairyTail, we said hi to everyone like normal and continued on with our day as if nothing happened.

I don't know if they thought we all just went on a vacation or a mission but no one asked where we went.

You would think that someone would ask where we went but no one asked anything for the few hours that we had been back.

Well that was until Levy came to the guild; I believe she told me before we left that she was going to gone on a long mission. So she is either just getting back or coming to the guild later than normal.

But anyways, when she say Gray, Natsu, Wendy, Carla, Happy, and I; she ran over to us. Her eyes were bright with wonder as she asked, "Did you go see Lucy?"

This is when the whole guild looked at us. Even Master because he had no idea that we had left either.

So I nodded my head saying, "Yes, we did. Natsu needed to talk to her and so we went and visited her. She's fine and will be back on Sunday."

Wendy's POV

Once Erza told Levy that Lucy would be back on Sunday, she seemed to deflate to the ground as if her world went away.

But then she sprung back up and said "Who is she visiting?" Erza looked at us and Gray sighed before saying, "We don't know if we should tell you because it's a personal thing for Lucy."

Levy now looked worried as Erza looked back at her saying, "She's fine though. The friends she has over there are great people and very outgoing. She will be back before you know it."

Levy took in the information and then nodded her head with a bright smile saying, "Alright!" She then left to go see Jet and Troy.

Everyone then went back to there own things and it was just us talking among ourselves like normal.

Although, I could hear questions pop up around me about who they think Lucy is visiting. No rude comments came up because we're a family but that doesn't stop the theories.

Some were saying that she was visiting estranged family. Some said it really was just some friends who she hasn't seen in a long time.

Some even brought up a comment saying that they hope that Lucy plan on leaving us because she reconnected with her friends.

We all know that she won't leave but the thought stays in my head, it won't leave.

What if one day, Lucy wants to be with Hikaru and start a family. Would she move? She loves Hikaru and Hikaru loves her but the distance might cause problems.

So I took in a breath and said to myself in my head, 'Where ever she goes, I will support her and her choice. She can live whatever life she wants and no one should stop her.'

A smile came to my face at the thought but the other thought still remained.