Chapter #42

Last Chapter:

Hikaru's POV

Natsu still said nothing as Gray said "He isn't. He's just not agreeing with you because he knows that he was wrong to act the way he was acting. He'll be over it in a couple days."

--------------------------------------------------------

Kyoya's POV

My research into Lucy has gotten no where but then again I have to remember that where she lives; there is no internet or anything like WiFi.

Due to those facts, it just makes things so much harder. So I let out a sigh and rub my eyes before looking back at my computer screen to see something that I have over looked before.

I click on it to see a profile on the person I was looking for, Lucy Heartfilia. The profile had this;

 The profile had this;

Name: Lucy Heartfilia

Age: 17 years old

Gender: Female

Hair Color: Blonder

Eye Color: Brown

Family: Jude Heartfilia - Father (Deceased) and Layla Heartfilia - Mother (Deceased) [No siblings]

Job: Mage (Location: FairyTail Guild in the Kingdom of Fiore)

Other Relations: Engaged to Hikaru Hitachiin

*Note: Other information unable to gain*

I let out a sigh once more because that profile just told me everything that I already know from what I've been told.

This search is going to be hard and take a while.

Gray's POV

Once I said that, Natsu glared at me but I didn't get a chance to say anything because Erza said, "We need to get going, we have a train that we need to catch."

Lucy then walked back into the room with some bottles of water, she handed them to me saying "Have a safe trip back and tell the others that I'll see them soon."

I nodded my head saying "Sure." This was when Kaoru; I think it was Kaoru said "Since Tamaki's limo had to leave, we got the maids to move all of your things into one of our limos."

Erza stood up saying "Thank you for letting us use one of your limo's." Kaoru then said "It's not a problem but you should get going, the train heading back to your home leaves in an hour and it takes about 30 minutes to get there."

So the rest of us stood up and we all said goodbye in our own ways;

Natsu's - "Bye."

Wendy's - "Have a nice day."

Erza's - "Thank you again, goodbye."

Mine - "Bye."

All of them were simple and to the point. But once we all were in the limo, I saw Carla and Happy on one of the seats.

I guess one of the maids put them in here; they both must have been sleeping. The maid must've thought that they were stuff animals or toys. Oh well.

Anyways, the door to the limo closed and I put down the window as the limo stared to move. The last thing I said to Hikaru, Kaoru, and Lucy was, "Thanks for the limo, I hope we can come visit again soon. See you on Sunday Lucy."

Then with that, the limo as no longer in talking range and we were on our way to the train station to head back home.

Natsu would have tomorrow which is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to get his feelings for Lucy in some sort of control but knowing him, he will just try to work it off somehow.