Chapter #27

Last Chapter:

Natsu's POV

I sigh before looking towards the ground saying "I've got to let her go."

--------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

I have been waiting all day for Hikaru to get home from school. This is one of the things that I still have to get used to about his world.

Where I live, school isn't required and is very expensive so many don't go to school but I did because of my parent's money.

I sigh before falling backwards onto my bed. My arms are spread out to make my look like T as I wait for the sound of the limo pulling up to the mansion.

He should be getting out of the Host club soon so that means that he should be home in the next 10 to 20 minutes or in the next few minutes. It truly depends on when the club gets out.

But then just as I was about to close my eyes for a few minutes and maybe actually get a few minutes of rest; the sound of a limo pulling up to the mansion makes me jump off of the bed.

I then run towards the window with a smile on my face and look out it to see Hikaru getting out o the limo with Kaoru not to far behind him.

The biggest smile then came onto my face and then as if Hikaru knew I was looking at him, he looked up towards my window.

A smile then came onto his face as he saw me standing there looking at him. Hikaru then looked back towards the door before running off to the door where Kaoru had already walked through.

So I turned around after closing the curtains to my room, I then did the same to the other curtains before turning on the tv in my room.

From there, I grabbed three different movies that had interesting titles and set them on the desk in my room.

I then heard someone walking at a fast pace towards my door so I turned back around before running and jumping onto my bed just as there was a knock on my door.

Then once I heard the knock on the door, I said "Come in." The door then opened and in walked Hikaru in a pair of sweatpants and a tank top.

He then closed the door behind him as he said "So, what movies did you pick out for tonight?" I smile at him saying "Why don't you take a look."

Kyoya's POV (Short)

During the school day, the only thing that I could really think about was how I have done wrong by looking into Lucy's past.

But the again, that is the type of person that I am. It was just a simple question and it should be easy enough to answer even if its a touchy subject.

From what I've heard, she doesn't live with her dad anymore and most likely hasn't for a while so what is the big deal?

I then let out a sigh before leaning back in my desk chair in my room. I really need to stop doing this. If she does not wish to answer then I should force her to do so.

I need to be polite and get to know her more before forcing her to answer the question but that doesn't mean that I won't get the answer in the end.

I just have to work for it and once I have that answer, I will have everything that I really need about her right now. But who knows, I might need more questions answered along the way