Chapter #23

Last Chapter:

Honey's POV

When I was comfortable, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------

Haruhi's POV (In the limo still)

After Tamaki dropped off the twins and Lucy, the limo got uncomfortably quiet. Since the ride was quiet, it felt like the ride was taking longer than normal.

So I shifted in my seat before looking out one of the limo windows as to distract myself from the silence.

I held back a sigh as I continued to look out the window until Tamaki said "Are you okay?" So I look at him saying "Yeah, why?" He leaned back in his seat saying "You look sad."

I look at him saying "I'm not. The silence was just uncomfortable." Tamaki gave me a small smile before saying "Sorry."

I shake my head saying "Its not your fault." Tamaki smiled again and then the limo stopped. So I stood up to open the door but Tamaki opened the door for me.

So I gave him a smile before stepping out of the limo. I then turned around to see Tamaki was about to close the door when I said, "I'll see you tomorrow."

He stopped closing the door before looking at me as I walked away towards the stairs to head to my home.

Once at the door to my place, I looked back towards the road to see the limo just starting to leave from in front of the complex.

Once the limo was completely out of view, I turned back towards my home's door. From there, I took out the keys to my home from my front pocket and unlocked the door.

I then pushed open the door and walked inside before closing the door behind me. I then turned on the kitchen light before walking to my room.

I then set my stuff down inside my room before laying down on my bed with a sigh.

I had no homework because I finished it already and I didn't need to cook dinner because dad is bringing home food. I guess that I can take a nap until my dad gets home.

So I lay on my side and close my eyes.

Erza's POV

** Next day - Monday **

When I woke up the next morning, I saw Wendy and Carla sleeping on their bed. I smile at them before standing up and heading to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower before getting changed into my clothes for the day. I then came back out of the bathroom to see them both still sleeping so I left the room and made my way towards Natsu's & Gray's room.

Once I got there, I knocked on the door and a few minutes later it was opened by Natsu with Happy flying behind him.

Gray then walked behind Natsu yawning while wearing no shirt like normal.

I shake my head and let out a sigh before saying "Gray put on a shirt and after that, the two of you come to mine and Wendy's room."

With that, I turned around and walked back to mine and Wendy's room. When I got there, I entered the room to see Wendy & Carla awake and ready for the day.

She smiled at me saying "Morning Erza." I smile back at her saying "Morning Wendy. Did you sleep good?" Wendy nodded her head 'yes' as she said "I did."

But then just as she was going to ask me something, there was a knock on our door. So I opened it up since I was standing right next to it.

Once the door was opened completely, Natsu and Gray walked into the room. Natsu closed the door behind him as Happy came out from under his vest.