Chapter #21

Last Chapter:

Wendy's POV

With that, I turned around and walked back to my room and when I got there, I saw Erza & Carla sleeping.

--------------------------------------------------------

Kyoya's POV (After dropping off Honey and Mori)

To say that I was shocked by Honey's words would be an understatement. Although, to be honest, I had this coming.

I let out a sigh before leaning back in my seat within the limo; this was the moment when I realized that my digging was causing problems.

I then look out the window thinking, maybe I should say sorry to her the next time that I see her.

The limo then came to a stop and a minute later, the door opened and I got out. From there,  I walked through my front door and to my room without a word to anyone.

Once in my room, I sat on my bed. My begs were on my bed to the right of me. I then let out a sigh before falling backwards onto my bed with my eyes closed.

Gray's POV

After Wendy left, I closed the door and turned around with Happy sleeping in my arms still. Natsu was looking out the window in a daze.

So I set Happy down on Natsu's bed before sitting on my own bed saying "I found Happy." This made Natsu turn around and look at his bed saying "Where was he?"

I leaned forward a little saying "He went to go visit Carla and fell asleep."

Natsu nodded his head before looking back out the window saying, "Wendy brought him back?" I nodded my head 'yes' and said "She did."

He then stopped talking and so I stood up from the end of my bed before turning off the lights saying "Good night."

Natsu's POV

Once Gray went to sleep, I continued to look out the window thinking about everything that has happened. I wished that Lucy would've just told us ahead of time.

Although, I don't think much would have changed she told us ahead of time; it still would've been nice to know. But everyone has things they keep to themselves.

I have my own things that I keep to myself but it seems that everyone already knows that I'm in love with Lucy. But it seems that she doesn't love me in the same why.

Even though I know that is would be selfish of me to try to break them up; I still love her. That love may never go away but I still don't want to give up.

I still want to be with her but I know that I won't get what I want no matter how hard I tried. I let out a sigh before running my hands over my face and through my hair.

I then dropped my hands to my side before walking over to my bed and go to sleep.

Loke's POV

After I went back to the celestial world and just laid down in a random place where no one else was. I just needed time to think about things that have happened in the last few days.

From Hikaru finding out about Lucy's powers to Natsu wanting to break apart Lucy's engagement to Hikaru. Even knowing that Kyoya wanted to gain sensitive information on Lucy.

I know that the both of them will see what they're doing wrong but how long it will take, that I don't know.

With a sigh, I sit up and look at the stars all around me saying "I hope they figure out what they're doing wrong soon."