Chapter #52

Last Chapter:

Happy's POV

Erza then said, "Friends come and go, they may not stay long but they're still your friends. Right? But with family. With family, nothing else matters but making sure to support what they want to do and wanting them to be happy. That's what makes us a guild and makes us a family. We respect one another and help each other. Our family is big and spread out but we're still a family even in long distances."

--------------------------------------------------------

Tamaki's POV

Saturday.

Its Saturday morning.

I feel like I have forgotten something. What was it? I know that it has something to do with tomorrow. But what was it?

I let out a groan as I sat down on the sofa in my room when I got a call. So I quickly took out my phone and answered it.

(T - Tamaki & K - Kyoya)

T - Hello.

K - Good morning.

T - Why are you calling me this early?

K - I wanted to remind you that today was Lucy's last day here.

I didn't answer him back and my eyes went wide; that was what I had forgotten! It was Lucy's last day. I then answered him back saying, "We need to do something!"

K - I was thinking the same thing.

I was now confused, Kyoya not too long ago was trying to get information on Lucy. "What do you have in mind?" I asked.

K - Well, we're on break until next month. I was thinking, we could go on a trip.

T - That sounds like a great idea! But to where?

K - Why do we surprise her with a trip to her home town?

T - What?

K - What I'm saying is that she could take us to her favorite places back home; spend the last day with us touring the world she lives in.

T - A cultural experience!

K - Exactly.

T - Buy the tickets and I will let everyone else know! This is going to be amazing.

With that, I hung up the phone and sent out a wide spread message to let the others know of the plan.

But what I didn't know was that I was going just what Kyoya wanted me to do and I would later find out the reason after something happens.

Natsu's POV

It was Saturday and that means that Lucy would be back home tomorrow. I can't wait to see her again. I know that I just saw her yesterday but I miss her already.

Ugh! Natsu, stop! She's with Hikaru! I need to get over her! This is so hard!

Wait, I know what to do! I'll get everyone and see if they want to go on a small mission to take up time and then when we get back from the mission, Lucy will be here waiting for us.

I think of amazing plans! With that, I walked over to Erza, Gray, Wendy, Carla, and Happy who were eating some food.

I sat down next to Wendy and said "Want to go on a small mission?" They all looked at me as I continued on by saying, "Lucy comes back tomorrow and I want to take up some time before she comes back."

Wendy smiled at me and said "Sure, sounds good." Carla, Happy, and Gray agreed as well. It was a good way to get rid of some time so we didn't sit at the guild all day.

Erza seemed to be thinking before saying, "Sure. I'll go pick a mission and go bring it to Mirajane." With that said, we all stand up and wait at the guild hall doors for Erza to come back.

When she does come back, she is holding a piece of paper and everyone is ready to go. But as we're walking towards the trains, Wendy asks, "What is our mission?"

Erza looks at the paper before looking at her saying, "Some bandits in a few towns over. The mission should only be a day mission. Something quick and easy.