Chapter #16

Last Chapter:

Erza's POV

Honey then jumped up in the water saying "I found that one Hika-chan but I thought that you and Lu-chan should have it."

--------------------------------------------------------

Honey's POV

After I told Hika-chan that I was the one that found the shell, he smiled at me and said "Thank you."

I smile back at him and said "It was hard to find." That was when I heard Gray-chan say "I bet. I've actually never seen a shell like that before today."

Then before any of us could say anything else, I heard Haru-chan yell out to us from the beach saying "Come eat!"

So all of us swam back towards shore and walked the rest when the water got too low to swim in. But when we made it to the others, there was  a lot of food waiting for us.

We all then sat down on the mat that was placed down for us and the food. From there, all of us started to eat.

It was really quiet while we ate, the air felt stiff and cold so no one wanted t speak.

Although as the food started to go down, Hika-chan and Lu-chan started to talk to each other silently as the not disturb the others. But there talking just made the air seem more stiff and cold.

That was when I looked over to see the stiff and cold air was coming from Nat-chan. He was glaring at Hika-chan and Lu-chan.

I then look at everyone else and everyone else but Lu-chan kept looking at Nat-chan. They all knew where the cold stiff air was coming from.

I continue to eat my food and so does everyone else as Hika-chan and Lu-chan talk to each other.

It was silent for a few moment until a flash of gold light came from behind Lu-chan. She looked behind herself and once Loke was out of the light, Lu-chan said "Loke, why are you here?"

Loke smiled at her and said "Felt like dropping by." So Lu-chan stood up and walked over to him saying "Do you want to join us?"

Lu-chan stopped walking and stood in front of Loke and Loke thought for a moment before saying "Sure, why not."

She smiled at him and turned around and walked back to us with Loke following behind her. She then sat back down next to Hika-chan and Loke sat in between Lu-chan & Tama-chan.

Loke's POV

Once I sat down, I noticed how Natsu kept glaring at Hikaru which made me sort of confused.

Hikaru then gave me a look that said, 'I'll explain later'. So I nodded my head and just listened to everything around me.

I think we all sat there with Natsu glaring at Hikaru for a good 20 minutes before everyone went there own way.

Lucy, Honey, and Mori went swimming while Kaoru, Tamaki, Haruhi, and Kyoya sat around on the beach. Wendy was walking around the shore line picking up shells as Natsu glared at the water as if it was his enemy. So it was just Hikaru and I sitting where we ate.

"So, what's going on?" I ask him. Hikaru looks at me saying "He hates me because Lucy and I are engaged. But besides Natsu's hatred towards me; Kyoya is trying  to get information on her."

I sigh before looking towards Kyoya who was typing on his laptop like normal. I swear, her never stops typing on that thing.

Although I haven't known him that long, I can tell that all he does is type on his laptop.

I look back at Hikaru and say "Want some help with Kyoya?" He smiles at me saying "That was my original idea."