Chapter #25

Last Chapter:

Lucy's POV

He then texted back, 'Looking forward to it. See you then.'

--------------------------------------------------------

Kaoru's POV

It was around 8:50 in the morning when I heard Hikaru's phone vibrate in the middle of English class. The teacher didn't hear it so he took it out of his pocket.

He read the message and smiled before sending a message back to whoever he was talking to. For the rest of class, he was smiling without a care in the world.

It was now noon and the both of us were sitting with the Host club in the cafeteria and he was still smiling. So, finally after he finished his food, I said "Hikaru,"

Hikaru looked at me as I continued on by saying "What are you so happy about?" The others in the Host club looked over at us as he said "I have a date after school."

That was when I thought back to the note he wrote this morning for Lucy. He must've asked her on a date, how cute. So I give him a smile before finishing my food.

After we were all done eating, all of us went to the Host club room to set up for later. We were going to be doing a Hawaiian theme.

Kyoya is checking on the costumes, Honey & Mori are checking on the food, Tamaki & Haruhi are setting up the props, and Hikaru as well as myself are fixing the tables.

"They seem close than normal." I hear Hikaru say to me as we set down Honey and Mori's table. I look at him saying "What are you talking about?"

As we walk towards Haruhi's table, Hikaru says "Tamaki and Haruhi. Don't they seem close than normal?" So just as we were about to pick up the table, I look over.

Hikaru was right. Haruhi and Tamaki do seem to be close than normal. I looked back him and we picked up the table as I say "How long have they been like that?"

We both set down the table where its supposed to go and move the chairs to Haruhi's table. After that, Hikaru looks me in the eyes as he says "Something happened between them at the beach."

Happy's POV

After I came out from under Natsu's vest, the room was silent. No one was speaking, so I landed on Wendy's bed next to Carla. But still no one spoke.

We all were in that silence for about ten minutes. That was until Erza said "I think its time to head back home to FairyTail."

Natsu quickly said "No!" But Gray then said "I agree. Its time we head back home. Lets let Lucy finished her visit with Hikaru."

Wendy, Carla, and I all nodded out heads in agreement but Natsu said "No, I won't leave yet and you can't make me!" Erza glared at him but he didn't back down.

He glared back at her saying "I'm not leaving!" Natsu then turned around and opened the hotel door; slamming it behind him.

"He needs to understand that Lucy is happy here!" Erza said in frustration and the room became silent once more but only for a moment.

Gray looked at the door and said "I think he understands but he is too scared to admit it to himself."