Chapter #40

Last Chapter:

Natsu's POV

With that, Mrs.Hitachiin left the room and the only people in the room were; Lucy, Gray, Erza, Wendy, and myself. Happy and Carla were in the limo.

--------------------------------------------------------

Tamaki's POV

As Haruhi and I continued on with our walk after that small chat we had, we didn't speak again. It was as if our voices just disappeared and we couldn't find them again.

Now don't get me wrong, silence can be great at some moments but at this moment, it's the more weirdest thing.

I really want to say something and Haruhi looks like she wants to say something too but we both just stay quiet. It's actually starting to bug me.

The silence is getting to me more than it normally does. So I build up some courage and say "It's getting a little late; would you like a ride home?"

Haruhi seems to think for a moment before saying "Sure. I'm pretty far from home anyways so a ride would be nice."

She then looks at me and smiles as she says "Thank you." A blush comes to my face as I say "It's no problem really. When we get closer to the road, I'll call my drive."

Then just like that she looked back forward and it was silent once more as if our conversation that we just had didn't even happen.

So I hold back a sigh as we continue on our walk and that was when I realized that the road was about another ten minutes from where we are.

This is going to be even more weird.

Erza's POV

The room was silent. No one spoke after Hikaru and Kaoru's mother left the room.

Lucy seemed uncomfortable in some sense but no one addressed it. I believe we sat there in silence for a good five minutes until Lucy said "You wanted to see me?"

Natsu nodded his head and said "I did. It's important and I wanted to tell you before all of us went back to FairyTail."

Lucy nodded her head as well before saying "Okay. What did you want to tell me?" But it became silent once more and Lucy sighed.

But her sigh wasn't in annoyance more like in understanding; "Natsu, if you can't tell me now you can always tell me when I get back to FairyTail in a few days?"

Natsu instantly said "No." This is when I said "He wants to say sorry for his behavior these last few days."

Lucy now seemed confused and she looked Natsu straight in the eyes saying "What do you have to be sorry for? You didn't seem to be acting different from what I could tell."

Natsu then let out a sigh and looked her in the eyes saying "I was behaving differently; I was jealous."

Lucy looked even more confused and said "What were you jealous of?"

Natsu said "You and Hikaru."