Chapter #56

Last Chapter:

Gray’s POV

I was about to look back at Natsu but he was already turned around in seat and looking towards the person saying, “Lucy.”

--------------------------------------------------------

Kaoru’s POV

After Lucy left to go find Honey, Mori, and Haruhi. Everyone was silent, as if there was nothing to say.

But there was something that I couldn't get out of my mind. Who really came up with this idea to take a trip to go to Lucy's home?

I can say for a fact that I know that Tamaki didn't come up with it. He may be smart on some subjects but when it comes to bonding, all reason flies out the window faster than the speed of light.

Now, I'm not saying that I'm really against this idea because Hikaru and I have been talking about taking a visit here after I found out about Lucy.

So, in a way, I'm glad that we can take this visit but in another way, I'm nervous about what might happen while we're here. Not everything is as it seems with this trip and I'm going to find out what this trip is hiding.

One other thing that I can maybe say for certain is that, I believe that Kyoya was the one that planned this trip.

He may have said that he was done with searching things about Lucy but I know that it isn't the truth. Once Kyoya starts something, he needs to finish it.

All that I hope for is that if Kyoya does find what he is looking for, is that he does that spread it or use it against Lucy.

He isn't known as the Demon King for no reason.

Natsu’s POV

There Lucy was, she was standing there in front of us. But to me, it made me feel as if she was standing in front of just me.

She smiled at us all before waking over to everyone. In that moment I was about to go hug her but Gray glared at me.

Normally I would just go over and hug Lucy but out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Erza glaring at me as well. It was a silent message, 'Stay in your seat.'

So, I sat back down and just watched. Lucy went over to Mori, Honey, and Haruhi. Once she was in front of them, she stopped walking and said, "How did you all end up here? Did you get lost?"

Honey then smiled as he said, "I thought that we were going in the right direction but I guess that I was wrong." Lucy smiled back at him and said, "That's fine, it happens to everyone."

Haruhi then said, "I'm guessing that you are here to take us back to the others?" Lucy then looked at her and nodded her head, 'yes'.

After that Lucy turned around and faced us with the same smile that she gave Honey. "I guess the surprise was ruined." she said with a light laugh. I watched as everyone gave her a smile back with a couple chuckles.

But I just started. What is wrong with me, I have to get over her! She has someone else that she likes! Get a hold of yourself Natsu!