Chapter #7

Last Chapter:

Natsu's POV

I tighten my fist at the thought of her having to lie to us about her relationship with Hikaru. It just makes my blood boil in rage and it also makes me feel sick for some reason.

--------------------------------------------------------

Tamaki's POV

After I left the Host Club room, I walk towards in the direction that I believe that everyone else went in which I was correct in the direction that I picked because there by the front gate was Hikaru, Kaoru, Lucy, Mori, Honey, Loke, and Haruhi.

Once I was by the group, I heard Hikaru saying "So, please forgive me." Lucy gave him a smile before saying "I forgive you but next time, please just talk to me about it."

Hikaru let out a sigh before nodding his head in agreement, I think that everyone else smiled as well. We all just hanged out by the front gate for a few minutes as we waited for Kyoya to come join us.

He did join us about 4 minutes later and after he did, Honey said "Why don't we go to the park?" Everyone looked at him, "Why do you want us to go to the park?" I hear Lucy ask.

Honey then gives a big smile from on top of Mori's shoulders and say "So we all can get to know you and Lo-chan better!"

I saw Lucy give him a smile out of the corner of my eye before saying "Sure." I swore that Honey's smile got bigger. Then the next thing we knew, a limo pulled up next to us and before anyone can ask who called it, Kyoya said "I called it to come get us 3 minutes ago."

Everyone nodded their heads before getting into the limo and the ride to the park was silent but once the limo stopped, Honey was the first out the door.

Once we all were out, we sat under under a tree that Honey picked and once very one was sat down and comfortable. Loke said "What else do you want to know?"

"You explained to us what a guild was and that you both are apart of one but you never told us how you joined." Kyoya started off.

Lucy gave a small smile before saying "I was walking around when I meet someone who was pretending to be Natsu," She then continued to talk to us about how she joined the guild.

(Note - Too lazy to write the whole story, so I found this video on youtube instead.)

I then looked at Loke and said "What about you?" Loke rubbed the back of his neck saying "The person I used to be before this died because of me and so I joined her old guild but after a while I couldn't take it. So I quit and joined Fairy Tail. Lucy helped me get back to my the celestial world after yelling at the Celestial Spirit King."

(Note - Here is the video of Lucy saving Loke.)

Erza's POV

We just got off of the train a few minutes ago and so I changed into regular clothes so I wouldn't stand out. Happy and Carla hid in some bags so no one saw them.

Once we were out of the station, I saw a map so I said "Guys, over here." I heard them follow me and then we stopped in front of the map, we look at it and then I point to a park saying "Let's go here to relax before going to find Lucy."

Natsu sighed before saying "Fine but after that, we are looking for her no matter what." I nod me head so I take a piece of paper that had the map on it and we made our way to the park.

It took us a goo 20 minutes to get to that park and when we did, we sat on the ground away from another group that was in the park talking. We all took in a breath and drank some water and ate some snacks that I packed.

But that was when I heard Natsu say "I smell Lucy." We all look at him as he stood up and look at the other group.

I quickly packed up and then the rest of us stood up before making our way towards the other group. As we got closer, there Lucy and Loke were with a group of boys.

Loke looked up and saw us before looking back at Lucy, since we were close enough, we heard him say "Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Happy, and Carla are here." She instantly stopped talking before looking up at us as we stood walking.

We were standing right beside her, she gives a smile before saying "What are you all doing here?"