Chapter #22

Last Chapter:

Loke's POV

With a sigh, I sit up and look at the stars all around me saying "I hope they figure out what they're doing wrong soon."

--------------------------------------------------------

Hikaru's POV (After dropping off Gray and Natsu)

After Gray and Natsu shut the limo door, the limo took off and everything was silent. No one was speaking and it was weird.

Usually Tamaki would say random things to Haruhi as they sit across from one another. But now, the both of them are sitting next to each other silently.

Something happened on that beach and I want to know what but I'll ask later.

I then let out a sigh before looking out the window and watch as everything goes by. I then felt a head fall on my right shoulder.

So I look over to see Lucy sleeping on my right shoulder; she must have been very tried because of the day.

Then I felt the limo stop moving so I looked back out the window to see my home. So I looked back at Lucy before picking her up as Kaoru opened the door for me.

He then closed the door and the limo took off with Tamaki & Haruhi still inside. I guess Tamaki is going to take Haruhi home.

Once there, I put her on  the bed and covered her up before giving her a kiss on the head.

After giving Lucy the kiss, I left her room and closed the door behind me before making my way to mine & Kaoru's room.

Once I got to the room that I shared with Kaoru, I opened the door to see Kaoru laying down on our shared bed playing on his phone.

I felt Kaoru look at me as I quickly looked at my phone to see if I have any messages. But I had none so I put my phone on the charger before laying down.

I then heard Kaoru turn off his lamp before laying down as well saying "Good night Hikaru." I rolled over and looked at him saying "Good night Kaoru."

Honey's POV

After training with Mori once we were done talking, I went to go eat and Mori went home so he could eat too.

When I was done eating, I went to my room to do my homework which is due tomorrow.

Although the homework was boring, I still did it and it took me around an hour. I then let out a sigh before falling backwards on my bed with my last page of homework waiting for me.

I really dislike doing homework but I need to do it so I don't fail the class. So I sat back up on my bed and finished the one page I had left.

Once the work was done, I packed my bag for tomorrow before changing into my night clothes and getting back into bed.

After I was covered up with my blanket, I turned off my lamp and laid down before getting comfortable in my bed.

When I was comfortable, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.