Chapter #46

Last Chapter:

Loke's POV

Capricorn then said, "Why don't you go and visit Lucy? That should help you get your mind off things."

--------------------------------------------------------

(Note - Please image the man in the picture as Tamaki's dad and there is no pen in his hand)

Tamaki's POV

My dad looked at me in complete silence before leaning back in his office chair saying "What do you do?" He repeated.

He then seemed to be thinking so I sat down in one of the chairs and we just sat in silence for a moment. My dad then looked at me and said "I would tell her."

My face got red and I stuttered, "T-tell h-her?" My dad nodded his head and spoke once more, "Just tell her. There is no harm in telling someone that you love them."

I then looked at the ground saying "What if she doesn't feel the same about me?" My dad was then about to say something else but I spoke again.

"She strong willed and does almost everything on her own. I'm not like that at all; I joke around and can't seem to keep my head on straight." I told him.

"Tamaki, look at me." I hear my dad say so I look up from the floor and saw him smiling at me; it was a loving smile.

He kept the smile on his face as he said, "She isn't the only girl in the world. I understand that love is hard and being in love for the first time is scary; your head is most likely running 500 miles a minute."

Dad then leaned onto his desk with the smile still on his face as he said "But I have a feeling that I know who it is and I have no doubt in my mind that she doesn't love you back. She might have high goals but that doesn't mean that the people she love have to meet her at those goals."

He then stopped leaning on his desk and stood up, he then walked around the desk and stood in front of me. He then crouched down to my level as I sitting in the chair and said, "Don't let bad thoughts cloud your mind Tamaki."

I then gave him a bright smile saying "Alright."

Happy's POV

Our train ride was long and boring because hardly anyone was speaking. Gray, Erza, and Wendy were sleeping whereas Natsu was looking out the window.

Carla was also sleeping so it was just Natsu and I awake but he seemed so deep in thought that I didn't want to interrupt whatever he was thinking.

But none the less, I was still bored! There is nothing to do on this train! Ahhhhhhhhh!

This train ride is boring and I have nothing to do!!!

What has my life come to?!

I then look over at Natsu one last time to see him still thinking so I lay down on the table; I'm done thinking. My brain is fried.

Good night world!

** Time Skip - 3 hours **

When I wake up, I see everyone is now awake but are grabbing their bags so I quickly get up and fly after them as they walk away.

All of us then get off the train and onto the last train that we have to take which is a shorter ride then the other train rides we've been on.

So we all get on the train and into seats; it was silent once more.

The boredom continues....., no!