Chapter #53

Last Chapter:

Natsu's POV

Erza looks at the paper before looking at her saying, "Some bandits in a few towns over. The mission should only be a day mission. Something quick and easy.

--------------------------------------------------------

Mori's POV

I was with Mitsukuni at his place when Mitsukuni got a call from Tamaki. He answered it saying, "Hi Tama-chan!" Tamaki then said something and Honey responded by saying, "Sounds like fun! I'll let Takashi know!"

With that, the conversation ended and Mitsukuni looked at me saying, "We're going on a trip to Lucy's home!" I nodded my head before saying, "This was Kyoya's idea."

Mitsukuni smiled at me saying, "Nope! It was Tama-chan's idea!" But we both knew that what he said was a lie; Kyoya was up to something again.

I then watched as Mitsukuni packed saying, "We have to meet the Host club at the train station in an hour. So," He then closed his suitcase before turning around.

"Let's go to your place and get your things!" he finished saying. Mitsukuni then ran out of his room and down the hall with his suitcase; I'm following behind him silently.

Wendy's POV

We were now on our way to defeat some bandits and our ride was silent like usually. But there was one thing that was different, Natsu.

He isn't experiencing any motion sickness! He also seems to be in deep thought and everyone can notice it but says nothing.

It feels like we're on our way back from leaving Lucy again. Everyone being silent and Natsu in deep thought.

I can't wait for things to go back to being somewhat normal. But then again, can things ever be normal after finding out that Lucy has a life outside of us?

It can be but in all honesty. I wish we never found out because then this uncomfortable air would've never happened and everyone would be the same.

Erza and Gray are constantly watching Natsu while Natsu is constantly in thought and Carla, Happy, and I are just watching from the side.

When is Lucy coming back? She can fix this all.

-------------------------------------

Note -

I feel bad! I'm not posting like I normally do! Ugh!!!!!

I wanted to post yesterday but I had a school thing for my sister and when I got back I had to take a shower then I went t sleep.

Then I had SATs today! My schedule was all wrecked! Anyways! I'm sorry for the chapter being so short. Please understand!

Until the next chapter,

BYE!!