Chapter #50

Last Chapter:

Gray's POV

Wendy then looked up at me as I continued on by saying, "So even if one day Lucy does leave to be with Hikaru or to start on a new path; we should support her on her choice."

--------------------------------------------------------

Kyoya's POV

Even after searching some more, I still found no information about Lucy than what I already knew. This search was proving to be a challenge.

I just want to know more about her and what she hides in the past. Some may think that I'm being crazy but its my job to know everything about everyone that we, the Host club meet.

I need information on her.

I understand that her world has no internet or electronics but that doesn't mean that there is no information or data somewhere.

I let out a sigh as I leaned back in my chair and that was when the answer came to me; where she lives.

There is no internet so everything is on file and that means if I want to know more on her then I have to go to where she lives to get the information that I want.

It's a risk and I would have to convince the others to come with me so it wouldn't be obvious that I want to know more information.

But if I just ask them then it would be very obvious of what I plan to do while in her town. So that means that I need to get the idea into Tamaki's head so that he can out of the blue say that we, the Host club are going to visit Lucy.

A smirk came to my face as I said out loud, "Perfect."

Honey's POV

When I was done eating with my family, I went back upstairs to my room to relax because I had no homework.

So once I was inside my room, I laid on my bed and turned so that I was able to look out the window. There was nothing but an open night sky for me to see.

As I looked out the window, I pulled Usa-chan closer to me saying "I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen soon. I just wonder what it will be."

I then laid in silence once more and continued to look out the window with Usa-chan close to me. It was very beautiful outside; the stars were shinning brightly in the sky and the full moon was right where I could see it.

I bet if someone took a picture from behind me, it would be a beautiful picture.

I then let out a yawn and started to close my eyes with one last thought in my mind; what is tomorrow going to bring?