Chapter #34

Last Chapter:

Happy's POV

All we wanted at that moment was food.

--------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

When I woke up in the morning, I saw no Hikaru like normal because school was today and tomorrow which meant that I had three more days left with him before I had to go back home.

I let out a sigh as I looked at the tv to see that it was turned off and I smiled knowing that Hikaru turned it off because if he didn't then the electric bill would have gone up.

So I got out of bed, took a shower, got changed, and then made my way downstairs to see Mrs.Hitachiin talking to someone before sending them off.

She then turned around to face me and said "Lucy! How have you been?" I smiled at her and stepped off the last stair saying "I've been good, I just woke up. How have you been?"

She gave a bright smile before saying "I've been fantastic! I just finished my new line of clothing for the fashion show I'm having next week!"

I walked towards her saying "That's great, I'm happy for you." Mrs.Hitachiin then said "Thank you. Hikaru and Kaoru are going to love the new line that they get to model."

Her and I then walked towards the dining room as I said "When the show is happening, can you take some pictures for me as well? I won't be here."

She kept her smile as she said "Of course. When I get the pictures, I'll have Hikaru send you a file through your phone. Unless you would like it sent to you through the mail?"

The butler then opened the dining room doors for us to show two plates ready for us. We both went to one of the seats with food as I said "If you could send it through the mail, I would appreciate it."

"It won't be a problem Lucy, I know that you're not used to technology yet. I understand completely." Mrs.Hitachiin said to me.

With that, we ate our food in silence before going our own ways. I went back to my room whereas Mrs.Hitachiin left the mansion, I think she was going to set up for the fashion show.

Gray's POV

After we had gotten our food, we put the plates on the cart that was outside our door before going to bed.

When the next day came around, I had Natsu pack everything while I went to go see Erza, Wendy, and Carla. I wanted to make sure that they were packing.

Once I reached the room, I knocked on the door and it opened up. I saw Erza standing there looking at me as I said "How is the packing going?"

She moved out of the way to see Wendy watching some odd show on the tv but she seemed really into it. I smiled before saying "Already done, I wouldn't expect anything else."

Erza nodded her head before looking at me saying "How is packing on your end going?" I sighed before leaning back on my heels saying "Natsu is going at a snails pace but its getting done, when I get back, I'll be packing the rest of it myself."

Erza then said "Then you might want to head back now, we are to be checked out in an hour because that is what I told the front desk."

I nodded my head and said "Alright, I go finish packing. Meet us in front of hotel in 30 minutes." Erza then closed the door which I took as her "ok" to my words.

So I walked back to mine and Natsu's room to see that he was still packing like I thought. "Natsu, let me do the rest." He didn't argue and just moved away as I packed up everything that we had left.

When I finished packing, we had ten minutes to meet the girls in front of the hotel so I looked at Natsu saying "Let's go Natsu."

He got off the bed and we both left the room. Then we entered the elevator and got off at the main floor to see the girls in front of the building waiting for us.

Natsu went straight to them and I gave the front desk our hotel room key before going out to meet them.

Once my feet stepped out of the hotel, we all made our way to go find Lucy.