Chapter #19

Last Chapter:

Gray's POV

With that said, Loke disappeared in a gold light as Kaoru yelled out to me saying "We're leaving!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Tamaki's POV (Before leaving - sitting next to Haruhi)

I saw Haruhi look at me with a smile before looking back out towards the water. I wonder what she was thinking at that moment and why she was blushing earlier.

Of course I knew that she was blushing but not about what and I wanted to see if she would admit that she was blushing. I gotta admit, she was really cute when she blushed.

I hold in a sigh as I think about everything that has happened this year; from Haruhi breaking the vase to her stopping me from marrying Eclair.

This year has been crazy but worth it because not only have I got am amazing family but I met an amazing person who I've fallen in love with.

With that, I said "Why aren't you in the water?" I then look at her as she says "I didn't fee like it and I also didn't bring a bathing suit." I nodded my head at her words.

Haruhi then looks at me with her head on her knees as she said. "Why aren't you in the water?"

I give her a slight smile before saying "I was going to but decided against it. For some reason, I just wanted to watch."

Haruhi then lifted her head up and stared at me saying "You're acting different."

I keep my smile as I say "How so?" Haruhi then straightens her legs out before saying "Usually you're very loud and don't sound so mature."

I then let out a laugh before saying "True, I usually am. But right now, I don't want to act like that. Sometimes acting mature is better than acting immature."

Haruhi nods her head in understanding before saying "Well, if you ever want to just talk normally without your "fake" personality, I'll listen."

I smile at her and say "Thank you." She smiles back at me saying "You're welcome."

Kaoru's POV

Once everything was packed up and back into the limos, everyone got back into the limo that they came in. After everyone was ready, I left in Tamaki's limo which had: Lucy, Tamaki, Gray, Natsu, Hikaru, and myself.

The other limo had: Kyoya, Erza, Wendy, Mori, and Honey. The limo ride was silent but I don't think I was the only person who saw Haruhi's smile with a small blush.

It was a small blush which was hard to see but it was there and so I looked at Tamaki to see a smile in her eyes.

Seems like something is finally starting to happen between them, I thought that something would've happened awhile ago between them.

I believe that Hikaru noticed too so he and I can talk about it later, it'll be an interesting topic before dinner.

So I look out the window of the limo and watch as the buildings go by in a blur. Although, we all could feel the cold stiff air once more from the picnic earlier, no one said anything about it.

We all became used the the air the minute the limo door closed because that was when the air became that way.

When the limo stopped, Tamaki looked at Gray and Natsu saying "This is your stop. I asked Erza where you were staying earlier." Gray nodded his head and said "Thank you."

Gray then made a motion for Natsu to exit the limo and so he did with Gray not too far behind him. But before the door closed, Gray turned around to us saying "Thanks again."

Tamaki nodded his head saying "You're welcome." Gray nodded his head before closing the door and the limo started moving again.