Chapter #30

Last Chapter:

Wendy's POV

Erza and myself were shocked by this news. But then the question came out of my mouth, "How do you use a phone?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Haruhi's POV

After making plans with Tamaki for when clubs are over, I made my way to my second to last class of the day with Hikaru and Kaoru not far behind me.

When we finally made it to class, I sat in my seat and the twins sat in there seats which were next to me and in front of me.

Hikaru was in the desk in front of me and Kaoru was in the desk to the right of me. I let out a sigh as I grabbed all of the things that I would need for class.

Then just when I put the bag on the hook attached to my desk, the twins turned towards me and said at the same time, "So, what were you and Tamaki talking about?"

I looked at them and said "Nothing." I didn't want them to know because they would most likely make a big deal out of it so I also had to contain my smile which didn't work so well.

Hikaru gave me a smile and said "It wasn't just nothing. You're smiling." I look at him and say "No, I'm not." But the smile was still on my face a little.

Kaoru then joined in by saying "You can't seem to stop smiling Haruhi. So what are you smiling about? Is it about what you and Tamaki talked about?"

I was about to say something when the rest of the students entered and the teacher was right behind them. So I let out a sigh as the twins faced forward after the next bell rang.

This was going to be an interesting afternoon because after this, all of us Host Club members have a study hall together.

Erza's POV

"How do you use a phone?" Wendy asked and so I picked up the phone. I then saw numbers on the side and the notepad said to dial 4 to get in contact with the front desk.

So I did just that and put the phone to my ear. "Hello, what can I help you with today?" the front desk lady said.

So I hestiently said "Um, we would like some lunch?" The front desk lady then said "Of course, what would you like?" I looked at Wendy and she said "Curry."

So my response was "Two plates of curry." The front desk lady responded by saying "Of course, you're in room 250 correct?"

I then said "Yes." The front desk lady then said "Great, I'll contact the kitchen and let them know what you would like. Your food should be done within the hour. Have a good day."

"Have a good day." I said back and put the phone down on the black box thing. I then looked at Wendy and Carla saying "The front desk lady said our food should be up within the hour."

Carla sighed before saying "The things here are so weird. I mean, I've never heard of a phone before. Why don't they just have lacrima crystals?"

Wendy looked at Carla and said "This place is different from what we're used to. It seems that they think magic to be fansty."

I nodded my head in agreement and then said "But the question that I'm wondering now is; does Hikaru and his friends know of magic?"