Chapter #68

Last Chapter:

Haruhi's POV

So much is going to go very very wrong, I can already feel it.

--------------------------------------------------------

** Time skip - 1 hour later in Magnolia **

Lucy's POV

We're finally back. That train ride was horrible for the last hour, no talking happened.

I was happy to be back home with the rest of Team Natsu and my friends from Ouran.

I turned around to face the group with a smile and said, "Let's head to my place first so everyone can drop their stuff off."

All of Team Natsu nodded their heads whereas everyone else just looked at me but in the end nodded their heads.

So on our way to our apartment we went. We arrived at my apartment rather quickly because it wasn't that far from the train station.

We all walked up the stairs and into my small apartment we all went. Once inside, I directed Hikaru and his friends to the right saying, "You all can put your things there until you get a hotel."

I got several thank yous and a couple nods as they all moved their things over to where I directed. I then looked over to Team Natsu and let out a sigh saying, "Gray, your pants are missing. Again."

"There your pants are Gray-chan! There on the bed!" Honey yelled out happily. Gray then turned to the bed, walked over, and put on his pants.

I then turned towards Hikaru and his friends saying "Sorry." Haruhi gave me a soft smiling saying, "It's fine. Don't worry about it."

I gave a nod and then made a gesture to everyone saying, "Is anyone hungry or thirsty before we head to the guild hall?"

Everyone raised their hands. I hope I have enough dishes.

Hikaru's POV

Now here we all were, at Lucy's apartment getting drinks and eating food.

Lucy and I haven't talked in hours and I still need to talk to Kaoru about what he wanted to talk about earlier.

Today was going great. Today was going really great. As everyone else was still eating, I got up and went into the kitchen not knowing that Kaoru was walking in behind me.

So when I turned around and saw him, I froze for a moment in shock before saying, "You scared me Kaoru. What's wrong?"

He gave me stern eyes as he said, "You need to put more trust in Lucy." Sure his eyes were stern but his voice was low as if not to alert the others to what we were talking about.

I looked to the ground with a sigh saying, "I know but it's not as easy as you all think it is."

I then looked up to see Kaoru about to say something so I cut him off by saying, "How would you take it if your fiance suddenly tells you that she has magical powers and has a dangerous job?"

Kaoru nodded his head in what seemed to be understanding and said, "But that doesn't mean you have to act the way that you did earlier."

I was about to say something because I had no idea what he meant and he must have noticed so he said, "You looked like you were judging her friends from the train station."

My eyes widened at his words. Had I really looked like that? That wasn't my intention, I just wanted to stand closer to her because I didn't know any of them, I was being protective.

"I was being protective, not judgemental!" I yell at him in a low voice. He then said, "Does she know that? Your actions spoke different words then what you meant."

I looked at the ground as I clenched my fists, I didn't know. Had I known I would have explained, I thought she was mad at me because of something different. Whatever that different thing is, I can't remember.

I then look up at Kaoru saying, "How am I supposed to fix this?" He gave me a reassuring smile and said, "Talk to her, you just need to talk to her."

I was about to speak when he cut me off by saying, "Erza is going to take us all to the guild first to let you and Lucy talk. You both have some stuff to talk about with each other. Use this time to get everything off your chests."

I unclenched my fists and gave him a smile saying, "Thank you."