Chapter #33

Last Chapter:

Natsu's POV

All Gray said was, "Sounds good."

--------------------------------------------------------

Hikaru's POV (Short)

After looking over all of the movies that were set out, I pick the movie, Night at the Museum. It was a funny movie and I had seen it before but I know that Lucy hasn't seen it yet.

So I put the movie in as Lucy got changed into some night clothes. When she came back, the two of us got under the covers and laid down enough to where we could still the tv.

Once we both were comfortable, I played the movie and the both of us watched it in silence. Although, we laughed at a few parts that were pretty hilarious.

But as the movie was coming to an end, I looked over to see that Lucy was already asleep. I smiled at her and looked back at the tv before turning it off.

I looked at her once more and gave her a kiss on the head before starting to get out of the bed but was pulled back by some arms that had found there way around my waist.

I looked to see Lucy's arms pulling me back into the bed so I let out a sigh and got back into the bed. I then laid down completely which resulted in Lucy putting her head on my chest.

I let out a small laugh before turning off the lights to the room and going to sleep knowing that Kaoru was going to have a lot to say on the way to school tomorrow.

Happy's POV (Short)

After Natsu said that, I said "I'm hungry." Gray looked at me saying "We can go get some food. I'm actually hungry too."

But before any of us got a chance to move, the phone in the room went off which made us all look at it in shock.

Natsu even fallen off the bed in shock which was super funny but anyways, Gray answered the phone saying "Hello?"

He seemed to be in an in-depth conversation with who ever was on the other end of the call. Gray then put the phone back on the box saying "That was Erza, she told me how to get food."

Natsu then sprung up off the ground saying "I want curry." Gray let out a sigh saying "That's what I'm ordering plus a few fish for Happy."

I gave him the biggest smile saying "Really?!" He nodded his head went ahead and ordered the food only to get off the phone about three minutes later saying "The food will be up in about an hour or so."

Natsu said "Ok." as he fell back on the bed with a sigh and the room was silent once more as we each said nothing to one another.

All we wanted at that moment was food.