Chapter #12

Last Chapter:

Tamaki's POV

If Kyoya finds those out - that's if Lucy has any - it could mean trouble.

--------------------------------------------------------

Kaoru's POV

After playing video games for another hour or so, we decided to all go out to eat.

Although once we got out, we couldn't pick at a group where we wanted to go so in the end, we all decided to go to the places we wanted to go.

Hikaru, Lucy, and I went to the same place. Tamaki, Kyoya, and Haruhi went to the same place. Lastly, Mori and Honey went to the same place.

I let out a sigh as Hikaru, Lucy, I waited for our food. Well, Lucy just went to the restroom and so it was just Hikaru and I.

"What's wrong?" I hear Hikaru ask me. I look at him saying "I think Kyoya is planning something." Hikaru looked at the table saying "He doesn't trust Lucy."

I nod my head as I say "I can understand where he is coming from. I mean you learn that there is a place out there that has magic, something that we think is a myth."

Hikaru looks back up at me saying "I get it. But you're making it sound like he would want to do tests on her or something."

I didn't say anything to him and his eyes widen as he said "Are you actually thinking that?" I shook my head 'no' before looking back at him.

"It could have crossed his mind but I think he just wants to know all of her secrets which is why he is so suspicious of her." I tell him honestly.

Hikaru bit his lip a little before letting it go saying "Kyoya won't stop until he gets what he wants from her and that is information."

I nod my head in agreement as he continues on by saying "She is here for another 6 days. So, let's try to make sure they're never in a room together without someone else present."

I once again nod my head in agreement saying "I bet if we asked Lucy's spirit, Loke, he might help us. He is always with her."

Hikaru then says "Yeah, when we get back to the manor later, I'll ask her if I can speak to him about something. Hopefully it will work."

I nod my head once more and then Lucy sits back down saying "The food should be here soon, I saw them placing it on a tray while on my way back."

Gray's POV

It was the next day, Happy stayed behind in mine and Natsu's room as to not get caught by the other people.

When we made our way down to the front lobby, Erza and Wendy were already waiting for us. I guess that Carla also stayed behind in the girl's room.

With all of us there, we left the hotel to go get something to eat. We all slept in late, the travel was long and the time here is a little different then Fiore.

As we were walking around, Erza said "Why do you think Lucy didn't tell us about Hikaru?" I thought for a moment before saying "I think she was afraid of what we would say."

But Wendy then said "We're her friends though!" I nod my head before saying "True but Hikaru is from a different world than us. Plus, she was the same way with us finding out that she is rich."

Erza says "True, she was. I can understand why she acted the way she did." Natsu then joined the conversation by saying "I don't."

I look over my shoulder at him before saying "Cut it out with that attitude Natsu." But he brushed off what I said by saying "She should've told us right off that she is engaged to someone, she shouldn't have kept it from us."

I tighten my fist I look forward saying "You're just pissed off that she loves someone other than you and you're planning to ruin their relationship, aren't you?"

I got no response from Natsu and that made Erza say "You better not be planning something like that Natsu. Lucy is happy, you have no right to take that away from her."

Then before Natsu could respond, I bumped into someone which made me back up a little. I then look up to see three of the people from yesterday at the park.

Tamaki, Haruhi, and Kyoya.