Chapter #24

Last Chapter:

 Erza's POV

Once the door was opened completely, Natsu and Gray walked into the room. Natsu closed the door behind him as Happy came out from under his vest.

--------------------------------------------------------

Tamaki's POV (After dropping off Haruhi)

After Haruhi said "I'll see you tomorrow." I froze in shock before looking at her as she walked away. Once she reached her apartment door, I closed the limo door.

The limo then started to move and I was in a daze so I said to the driver, "Please take the long way home." The driver said "Yes sir."

At least now I would get more time to think about everything that has happened today. Although it won't give me a lot of extra time but whatever extra time I get, I'll take it.

So first, I was able to have a real normal with Haruhi and because of it, I'm super nervous around her. I can still talk to her but I bet if I tired when the twins were in the limo.

That wouldn't have been fun. No full sentences would have come out of my mouth.

Second, she sat next to me in the limo. Not across from me like normal. That in its own right was shocking.

But don't get me wrong, I was really happy that she decided to sit next to me; I just couldn't speak to her.

I've got no idea as to why I couldn't speak to her but my stomach felt like there were butterflies in it and my voice just up & disappeared on me.

I let out a sigh as I feel the limo come to a stop, I was now home. I was also just in time for dinner too.

So I get out of the limo and walk inside and hand a maid my bag as she says "Your father is waiting in the dining room." I nodded my head and walked towards the dining room.

Once I'm in the room and seated, my father looks at me as we start eating and says "How was your day?" I thought for a moment before saying "It was great."

He nodded his head and the both of us ate in silence for a little while until I said, "Dad can I ask you a question?"

Lucy's POV

When I woke up the next morning, I was still in my clothes from yesterday. So I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes from my bed before going into the bathroom to take a shower.

After the shower was done, I went back into the main bedroom to notice a note on my night stand.

So I put my dirty clothes into a hamper before brushing my wet hair. Once it was done, I left it alone and walked over to my bed.

I sat down on the bed and grabbed the note to see that it was from Hikaru. That was when I saw that it was 8 o'clock in the morning; he was at school.

I then looked at the note with a smile and opened it to see what he said.

Here is what was in the letter;

'Dear Lucy,

Sorry I wasn't there to wake you up in person. I really wanted to but I couldn't be late to school. So I wrote this letter so I could still be there to sort of wake you up.

But no matter how much this letter makes you smile. I wish I was there in person to see it. To give you a kiss on the head. To cuddle with you until we went back to sleep.

Now, all of that sounds amazing. Right? So, how about after school is over? Text me your answer.

Love you always,

Hikaru.'

I smiled and put the note down. I then grabbed my phone and texted him, 'Yes.'

He then texted back, 'Looking forward to it. See you then.'