Chapter #15

Last Chapter:

Natsu's POV

She then goes into the water too and I'm just left stand there with my thoughts. All I can do is watch them thinking about Lucy, Hikaru, all of the lies that I've been told by her, and my hatred for Hikaru.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hikaru's POV

While Lucy, Honey, and I were playing in the water, I looked up over to see Gray and Erza talking to Natsu.

Natsu seems angry but Gray and Erza look kind of calm as if trying to explain something to Natsu but he wasn't listening to them.

Then Erza and Gray seemed to get mad before coming into the water to join Honey, Lucy, and I. When they came out, I gave Honey a look as if saying for him to take Lucy farther away.

He smiles and nods his head before looking at Lucy saying "Lu-chan, lets go over there! I think I see some shells!" Lucy looks to were he was point before nodding her head.

They swim over to there and once they were far enough, I looked at Erza and Gray with a serious face saying "He doesn't like me."

Gray sighs before saying "Yeah." I then take a glance at Natsu to see him glaring at me before I look back at Gray and Ezra saying "Just tell me everything, I can take it."

Erza was about to say something but I cut her off by saying "I might be 15 but I'm not dumb. I'm just short tempered so don't go telling me that I'm too young to understand."

Gray smirked at me and said "I knew there was something I would like about you." I smiled at his words and Gray looked at Erza saying "Well you heard him."

Erza sighed before looking me straight in the eyes saying "When we first heard about you, Natsu ran out of Lucy's apartment in anger. We ran after him but when we got t him, he wanted to come here to see Lucy."

Gray then cut in saying "So we came here and met you guys, it's true that we were all angry when we first heard about you. But once we met you, we could see that she was happy so we let it go. Although, it just made Natsu more angry."

Erza then took over by saying "But when Natsu was about to blow up at Lucy, I took him away because Lucy is too kind to hear anything of what he wanted to say. Then we meet Lucy, Kyoya, and Tamaki this morning."

Gray cut in again saying "But before that happened, the night before, I tried to talk some sense into him but it didn't work. So when we got offered to come to the beach, we took it but I made sure to keep Natsu with me so I could try to keep him calm."

Erza then cut in once more saying "Then just barely, we tried to talk some sense into him once more. We told him to look at Lucy to see how happy she was but he wouldn't listen. Now, here we are."

Erza's POV

After I was done talking, I watched Hikaru take it all in before saying "I understand why you all felt the way you did when you first heard about me but the way Natsu is acting, it's like a child losing his favorite toy."

Hikaru then quickly say "But I'm not saying that Lucy is a toy, just using it as an example." I nod my head in understanding and so did Gray.

Hikaru then looked towards Lucy and Honey so Gray and I did the same to see that they were coming back towards us. "Kaoru and I are trying to keep Lucy from Kyoya, will you help?" I hear Hikaru ask.

Gray doesn't even look at Hikaru as he said "Sure but can I ask why?" Hikaru smiles at Lucy who was waving at him and said "He wants information from her."

I then say "Gray, Wendy, Carla, and I will help. I don't know about Happy and Natsu so we won't tell them." I see Hikaru nod his head as Lucy gets closer to us saying "We found a ton of shells!"

Hikaru walked over to her and looked at a few before picking up a pair of shells that made a heart saying "This one is special." Lucy looked at it and smiled saying "I knew you would find it."

Honey then jumped up in the water saying "I found that one Hika-chan but I thought that you and Lu-chan should have it."