Chapter #3

Last Chapter:

Lucy's POV

"No it doesn't." I heard Gray say but that was when I said "Gray, where are your clothes?!" I saw him look down before saying "What the?!" Erza then turned around saying "Your pants are on the table."

--------------------------------------------------------

Gray's POV

After Erza said that, I looked over to the table in Lucy's apartment to see my pants were in fact on the table. How they got over there, I don't know because we are nowhere near the table.

So I walked over and put my pants back on before going back over to the group. Once I was back with the group, I looked in the background of where Lucy was and said "Where are you?"

I saw Lucy look up for a moment before looking back at the screen saying "I told you guys I was visiting someone." We all just looked at her before a voice that we didn't know said "What is that thing your holding?"

That was when seven new faces showed up on the screen behind Lucy and Loke. They were just looking in the screen with shocked faces, well some of them had shocked faces and the rest were neutral.

We all watched as Lucy looked down from the screen saying "Guys, please." They all looked at her before one of them looked back at the screen saying "You didn't tell them why you were really here, did you?"

Lucy then says "No, I didn't and it was not because I was afraid. It was more like I didn't know how to tell them about it." I saw one of the people who are twins look at her.

"Hikaru, don't start." said the other twins who wasn't looking at Lucy.  The twin who was known as Hikaru sighed before saying "Fine, I'll talk to her later about it."

Natsu then said " What does he mean by 'he will talk to you later about it"?" Lucy looks at the screen saying "I'm living with Hikaru and his brother for the next week until I come back home." Hikaru then said "But there is more than just that."

Loke then said "Lucy, do you want them to know? I know that you are telling everyone else here about everything." Lucy then says "I'm engaged to Hikaru that is why I am visiting."

We were all shocked by her confession to us but Natsu looked more mad than shocked. I could see that he was also trying to hide it from everyone but Erza, Happy, Wendy, Carla and I could all see that he was mad.

--------------------------------------------------------

Note -

I'm sorry about the short chapter but I wanted to post something before I went to bed. I can hardly keep my eyes open right now but I needed to post for you all.

So I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Until next time,

Bye!!